Does anyone else feel guilty when.......

EmmaLou

You have protein and veg?

I just had a tin of tuna and green salad, I am really stuffed now, but I feel like I've cheated. Anyone else feel the same?

yes!!!! i have to keep checking that im having the right amounts. i had salad last night and my plate was piled,and i had to check i could have it.

Yes I do! I often find myself trying to avoid the veg as it feels as if I am cheating. I have to remind myself it's allowed

I don't ever feel that I'm cheating if I'm eating things that are on plan. In fact it's the fact that I can eat a protein meal and veg that has helped me stick to this diet for so long. I'd have caved with just packs before now.

BordersGirl said:
I don't ever feel that I'm cheating if I'm eating things that are on plan. In fact it's the fact that I can eat a protein meal and veg that has helped me stick to this diet for so long. I'd have caved with just packs before now.

Ditto! Love the veg and don't feel one ounce of guilt :)

sliminthecity said:
Ditto! Love the veg and don't feel one ounce of guilt :)

Me three

I wouldn't want to get to the point where i feel guilty for eating good, normal, healthy food :/

For me, I think it's because I have previously done exante which is a TFR VLCD, no food at all allowed. So being on S&S and being able to eat has me felling a little guilty but I just have to remind myself it's allowed on this plan. If I had never done a TFR before I probably wouldn't feel guilty.

I feel the same but also think it's because I did a VLCD before I did CD and did sole source so no food. I love S and S but sometimes food feels a bit strange for a diet. Def not a bad thing though.

Back