Does anyone else feel like this is cheating?

Hey dont let it bother u!! Drinking lots o water clears ur skin!! N ppl who have not commented on ur loss may just be jealous !! So just take it wiv pinch of salt hun !! U know ur doing well.. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No ivy he has never cooked - I seem to have chosen a traditionalist! I do the cooking n cleaning, he does garden and all Maintenance round the house.

well as long as it works out fairly pookie!

Well done on the weight loss Annie! :)

AnnieAnnie said:
6lbs off, 13lbs in 2 weeks. Loads of comments so far, none about weight all about my skin. Which I never thought was bad. Oh well, I'll take it :)

Hi Annie, I've noticed an improvement in my skin too. Must be all the water and vitamins xx

4/2/12 Starting Weight: 16st/12.5pounds

MsCambridge said:
Annie your not alone I did exactly the same as you I lost over 5 stone on CD (no cheats doing SS) in 2007 and now find myself at the beginning of week 2 having to lose the 5 stone + which is now 7 stone. I'm now following SS and SS+ depending on how I feel each day. I'm hoping to be back to target by my birthday in August. How are you getting along? xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ms Cambridge and Annie - I also fell off the wagon but am back within a few months :p I don't think thus diet is a cheat at all fir the reasons ppl have mentioned above! I do want to ask you both tho - seems you both did this diet with much success before! In the time I went off the diet (3 months) I gained back the weight I'd lost :p I'm just wondering - is this the kinda diet where when we stop the weight comes back - and inevitably become more? I want to eventually get back to a healthy normal diet! Any thoughts? Do you guys think it's manageable after the initial losses? Sorry for hijacking your forum qn! Am new here and still trying to figure it all out! :)

if you go back to your old habits you will put the weight back on, same as after any diet.

If you want to keep the weight off you need to look at your long term lifestyle including what you eat, for life!

The weight loss is totally manageable & does not go straight back on at all. The mistake I made first time round was to presume that the elation I felt about being slim & the happiness I felt at being a different person (my behaviour also changed as I lost weight) was enough to keep me slim. Maybe it is for some people, but I didn't get overweight by eating too big portions or not exercising. I got fat because I'm a binge eater who used food in a destructive way & have all sorts of horrific habits. This time round, I know that being slim & feeling good isn't enough to beat my demons. I have to put other systems in place. This time I'm using my time in abstinence to see when I am craving food & why. To acknowledge that I can get through these cravings & how surprisingly easy it is. I also doubt I'll stay on sole source long, rather move up to 810 & introduce regular exercise so that that becomes the norm by the time I'm eating again. And consider other things too, such as transferring some of the things from ss that have helped me, such as removing the choice & having structure. Maybe having the same breakfast & morning snack every day. Maybe making meal plans in advance. I'm not sure yet what will help, but at least this time I know that, for me, being slim is not enough. Sorry for rambling, hope this helps!

Back