Does anyone else find the bar too rich?

louisaL

looking to make a change!
when i have them i get diarrhea and bloatiness. at the moment i'm having 1 a day so next week thinking of cutting them down to 3

i think they are gross!!! lol
just far to sweet for me!
xx

thats the problem tho i LOVE them lol the only one i dont like is peanut cause i've never like any nuts.

Just had my first bar tonight (peanut), I love nuts and all sweet stuff but I was a bit disappointed. It kind of tastes a bit "chemical" to me. Maybe it's all the minerals that are in them... But still enjoyed it, finally something to chew on! :)

They are a bit rich and the flatulence issue is a bit nasty for some :)
Believe it or not, ive got a client who deliberately had 2 in 1 day once just for the side effects as he was meeting up with some mates.
I'd just chop them up into 6 or even more and nibble through the day.

I tried the peanut one this week and really enjoyed,did have a slight funny after taste and think i paid for it the day after as have suffered with really bad trapped wind and am constipated again (sorry if TMI).
May be a coincidence so will try another one nxt week and see what happens.

And I've just bought a whole load of them tonight :)

i'm not keen on the bars they made me feel hungry i tried them week 3 and 4 but don't have any at all now maybe i'll try them again soon to see if my tastes have changed. I did find them very rich and chemical tasting though.

Back