Does anyone else NOT want to be a size 10?

God - 10,7 you lucky thing!

I'm currently 10,13 but BMI range for 5'2" is 7,11:eek: - 9,10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got a way to go still. Am aiming for 9,2 as I was that for 5 years through school (I haven't grown an inch since primary school heightwise!) BUT I'm now a 12 and I remember I was a 14 at school so i think sizes have got slightly bigger since then!

Good Luck everyone with whatever size/weight you want to be!

Love xxx

I suppose a size 10 is better than what im at now.. but.. I dont think a size 10 would suit me.. maybe id look a bit odd.. i dont know.. id rather be a size 14ish..
x x x

Well I'm aiming for a size 14/16, currently a size 20/22 so for me that would be quite dramatic but we'll see when i get there. I really really hope that I get there.

I'd look ridiculous in a 10. I think it would be impossible to get into one however much weight I lost. At the moment, my ribs are way too skinny, but I still can't get lower than a 14.

But...problem is, yes...my face has gone all wrinkly, my bum is way too small (I'd describe it's shape if I could find it!). I wanted to be curvy, but things don't always work out like that. I lost my backside about 3 stone ago. Then the wrinkles developed. The last 2-3 stone has been to get rid of my stomach.

Of course, if it all came off gradually all over, it would be easier to control the correct place to stop losing weight.

Unfortunately, we don't live in an ideal world.

I would be more than happy with a curvy size 14.:D

In fact I'd be like a dog with 2 tails!!!!....LOL;)

Size 10 seems so far out of my reach, i was there once for about a week when I was 16, after 6months on slimmimg pills and a version of atkins. For now my goal is to fit comfortably in size 24s so i can shop cheaply at asda, then im aiming for an 18. Thats enough targets for now. Just want to stop feeling like a freak.

Hi everyone,have been reading all your posts and i have been thinking to myself what size would i want to be.
I got my photo morphed and it took me down to a size 12 and i think i look really weird,i think i would prefer to be a curvy 14 and when i rech a size 14 then i will have a tummy tuck done and be contented that i had gone from a size 34 to a 14 and be happy with my body image.

Last edited:
You Have to give the link again to the photo box as it does not work!

Back