• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Does anyone else share my passion??

catxx

S: 10st0lb C: 9st11lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 23.5 Loss: 0st3lb(2.14%)
Yes love them! The new album is different but I really like it. Tried to get tickets but couldn't :(

Ahhh that's a shame cat :(. I tried for 9 hours solid refreshing. Nearly gave up and the 9th July was announced and my luck changed and 2 tickets came up !!!

Loving the new album!! Xx

catxx

S: 10st0lb C: 9st11lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 23.5 Loss: 0st3lb(2.14%)
I wasn't into them the first time round, was far too cool - into oasis and blur lol. But don't mind admitting that love them now and think it is great that Robbie is back! ;)

I wasnt into them either as I was still a "Brossette" (well still am lol) but I found Robbie when he did the Swing concert and loved him ever since! Saw him at Milton Keynes Close Encounters Tour and my friend ran and saved me front row ! and during Trippin he jumped down and held my hand as he walked past ahhhhhhhh reliving that moment now *swooon*

I liked TT a bit, but was a bit sceptical about him joining them again, but lovin it so far and its made me appreciate the rest of TT too :)

S: 14st0lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 1st3lb(8.67%)
Sex on legs they are!!! mMmMmMmMmmmmmmmmmmmmm :) c'mon boys!! x

big bear

A bear on a mission!
S: 14st7lb
Absolutely love them esp rob, ur one lucky girl being that close to him x