does anyone else struggle to get their syns in?

I can take them or leave them but do prefer to take them :D

I also found that by using more syns I had better losses?? I don't know why, but it did seem to work that way for me.

I really struggle to eat my syns on a daily basis, I'm just too full.

However, last night I had some Maltesers, and today I had a teacake.

I do try I'm just full after meals.

I'm the same, i very rarely have my whole syns even some at all. I'll be using 4.5 today, and thats only cause i've got a sore throat and bought some tunes and they are 4.5 for the pack !!!!!! (shocking)

My consultant did say that you dont need to eat all of them its down to personal preference. The reason i try not to use them is that i dont trust myself AT ALL. If i have that one really good treat i wont be able to stop.

I dont feel hungry at all at the min, so i'm less tempted anyway.

Oh you make me feel normal. I like this forum :)

Sometimes I don't want my syns (yes, I use them for things like tomato ketchup, and mayo, and hummus, and a sugar in my tea etc). Sometimes I actually WANT a piece of fruit, over a bit of chocolate (not odd for me, my dad was a greengrocer so growing up fruit was the default!). Other times I know I can't risk having a "little bit" because that will lead to a BIG BIT.

Also, sometimes I don't want my HEB. I'm going to get some hifi bars this week so that I can just throw one of those down my neck, but I've found this week (it's worse on EE, because at least on red/green you tend to "use it" on meat etc/potatoes etc) that it's got to 10 o'clock and I'm checking my food diary (and writing in tea etc) and I notice a gap. But as a PP has said, some days I won't eat bread. So what? For me, that's normal.

Very interesting stuff...

I dont tend to use very many at all on a daily basis (Monday i had 2.5 for a mint options) and yesterday I didnt use any.
But generally on the weekends I use quite a few, so my 70 is used through the week. I have done this since day 1, and it hasnt affected my overall losses, which is why SW is great - it fits in with my life and I cant adapt what i do to fit in with it!

Me.I have only used 8.5 syns per week on both weeks I've done the plan so far.The only reason I hit 8.5 was by forcing myself to have a 2 finger kit kat and then I felt really guilty afterwards! I'm starting a search for things that I really like that I can use as syns but finding it really hard tbh.

Back