Does anyone else suffer from insomnia on this diet?

Can i join please? Im never asleep before 2am now and have to be up at 7 for getting my daughter to school. So not a good look!

Omg 5sttogo well done my lovely! What a fab loss! Bet your beaming! Sounds like thse late nights are worth it xxx

I was like this all last week!! It's awful I feel mentall disconnected. Iv'e had to implement a cheat meal a week just to induce sleep! Luckily it seems to be getting better this week. Got some kalms for tonight to help give me a boost

I suffer insomnia so bad on this diet! Even when im exhausted I just can't sleep! Its calmed.down a little but im on beta blockers too which don't help with sleep and cause horrible dreams when I do sleep! Its not forever I guess!must be all the extra energy! Xx

Looks like there is a few of us in the wide awake club!! Evening hope you all are well :) I switched my cheat meal to today for this week to see what difference it would make, Had Dominos cheese and tomato pizza with the family and a glass of fat coke! glad to be full on it again tomorrow :)

Would you not want to try some somminex? It's just a sedating anti histamine that you buy over the counter in pharmacys but its really good at helping you drop off ? Just a thought.

It's good stuff boots asda ect do there own brand too and when I've used it previously ive still heard my babies during the night the only down side is they make you feel a little groggy the next morning. Hope it helps'

I hadn't suffered from insomnia on this diet, had just needed less sleep, which was good because I can usually sleep for 12-14 hours! But last night I woke up at 4 am and could not get back to sleep. Feel awful today. Hope this isn't the start.

I have been struggling ever since I read this thread!! No joke! How strange.. And absolutely rubbish! Good luck everyone. X

how is everyone this twilight, I managed to sleep from 5.30 yesterday evening until 4.30 am pretty cool so glad i desperately needed too!

Iv been awake all night, however i am on nightshift so i suppose im meant too ;)

Back