Does anyone else use both 2 he's for cheese on red/green?

TRICKYTREE

Hi

Does anyone else use their 2 he's for cheese?

I know I can have them but it seems so much like a guilty pleasure!!

Had a pasta bake last night with 80g of cheese and it was delicious......most days I don't use my he's but sometimes have a cheese pig out!!

Julie
x

If doing a green day you could use all four of your HEs for cheese :)

Hi

Does anyone else use their 2 he's for cheese?

I know I can have them but it seems so much like a guilty pleasure!!

Had a pasta bake last night with 80g of cheese and it was delicious......most days I don't use my he's but sometimes have a cheese pig out!!

Julie
x

You can use your HE's on whatever you want :) I regularly use 3 or sometimes 4 on cheese! It's an important part of the plan, so try and make sure you have your HeA and heB every day :)

I do sometimes! If I'm having a Green day, I'll often have cheese on toast with vegetable soup for my lunch. 80g of reduced fat chedder cheese on my toast is much for satisfying than 40g. Feels like a 'non diet' portion! Nom nom.

You can use your HE's on whatever you want :) I regularly use 3 or sometimes 4 on cheese! It's an important part of the plan, so try and make sure you have your HeA and heB every day :)

I know the plan works (and people don't believe me) as I have lost 3 stone all together but you've got to admit that all that cheese does seem unbelievable but absolutely delightful!!! haha!!

Thanks every one. Just had pasta and mushroom bake with 80g of cheese...............yummy now in my tummy!!!

I use one of my HExA on skimmed milk for coffees everyday, so love that I can use another HExA for cheese, as I mainly do red days.

Back