Does anyone else weigh everyday?

I'm aware of all the reasons that I shouldn't but I chose to do it because it keeps me focused, helps me keep on track for the day and see what works and doesn't work for me.

I have weight watchers scales
I use the Wii fit
And I go to a slimming world group once a week (No set weigh in day, I attend any group I can make)

I find I'm losing around 1lb a day.

Would really like to find someone who also does this?

Attachments

• 20180723_190545.jpg
    20180723_190545.jpg
    794.7 KB · Views: 15
I'm a daily weigher. First thing after my ablutions. It helps me keep focused. I wish I'd continued after my first weight loss campaign. I might not have put on so much. I think it's essential not to worry if I'm up a lb or 2 as long as the overall trend is down. I'm thinking about getting one that automatically updates MFP so my ticker here. Their price has dropped a lot since I last looked.

Edited to add PS: And it's exciting when we start as often its down daily! As you say a lb or so.

I'm a daily weigher. First thing after my ablutions. It helps me keep focused. I wish I'd continued after my first weight loss campaign. I might not have put on so much. I think it's essential not to worry if I'm up a lb or 2 as long as the overall trend is down. I'm thinking about getting one that automatically updates MFP so my ticker here. Their price has dropped a lot since I last looked.

Edited to add PS: And it's exciting when we start as often its down daily! As you say a lb or so.

Yes it is so exciting when it's going down haha! But yes I've had a few days when it goes up but that's usually if I've had some form of potato lol my body holds it for a while.

I lost 3 stone last year and i got under the 20 stone mark and then fell of the wagon at Christmas and put it all back on plus more to get me to 24 stone :eek:

I'm pretty non active so I'm going to do an exercise class 3 nights a week so I don't feel like I'm dying walking out the room lol

Still going down 😀 bmi went from 55.90 to 55.74 on the Wii (easier to do this since my Wii is higher by 1lb than sw scales lol)

And more than 10% down, too! Yay!

Ah wow yes just realised so I'll be getting my club 10 award aswell as my 2.5st award when I go to group. Oooh can't wait now!!

P.s thank you for taking the time to pop in and share with me. X

Brilliant - improved blood pressure, levels of triglyceride fats in the blood, and blood sugar levels too which are all risk factors for heart disease. Do you feel it yet? I am noticing a bit shedding from the waist - no-one else is noticing yet!

Btw, I am up 2.5lbs today on yesterday (despite ablutions) yet my waist is down 3/8 inch. I don't measure daily - more sporadicly monthly maybe. But I just felt there was less of me!

Keep up the good work x

So I can go up and down. I love the daily weighing at the mo. And am please to be just over 2 stones down this am. 2st 0.4lb = 9.31% shed - next stop 10% (another 3lbs lower) and the health benefits of being 90% of the mass I was!

Yes!!! Congratulations!
You'll she'd that 3lb in no time!

(My scales are between 1-2lb heavier)

Attachments

• 20180803_120527.jpg
    20180803_120527.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
I weigh about 4 or 5 times a week.

Do you avoid weekends? I know a lot of people do because they have 'cheat days'

My Slimming Group weigh in is Saturday, so I don't need to. I don't believe in cheat days, as you can't cheat the plan, I'm a firm believer in you're either following it, or you're not. We have a takeaway and ice cream on a Saturday, but I syn everything, even if I go over my daily allowance x

Back