Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Does anyone else

Discussion in 'Exante' started by cla1red, 16 February 2011 Social URL.

1. cla1red

cla1red Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.16%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Goto the cupboards or fridge to have a look whats inside knowing full well you cant /wont eat anything anyway..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xEeyore

xEeyore Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(25.54%)
    Diet:
    Exante / Ki Fit
    I don't because I have cleared out the house, but I do go to tesco online and no a food shop but never put it through checkout!

4. cla1red

cla1red Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.16%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Lucky you I still have a husband and 2 children to feed,would be so much easier if the cupboards where bare and I didnt have to cook for the family.

5. kitcatx

kitcatx Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    all the time! and my family have started having takeaways all the time! oh well, least im saving money and losing weight!

6. SarahBx

SarahBx Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    I have to go to asda tonight and do a shop with hubby (bless him he can't go alone!!!) wonder how hard that will be!! X

7. gil7044

gil7044 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.72%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yeah I do that at times and then tell myself no. And you know what else, I watch all the cookery programmes, and you'd think it would be torture but actually I don't mind at all. And just thinking...since starting this quest again I've become a cooking goddess in the kitchen! Always cooking up a storm for my hubby and three kids. Very strange but hey its working for me so far.

8. xEeyore

xEeyore Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(25.54%)
    Diet:
    Exante / Ki Fit
    I'm so impresed with you ladies who can follow the diet while providing for the family - i know i wouldn't be able to

9. Lisy

Lisy Banned

Yes I'm impressed too. You are all marvellous. I don't think I could do that. I have no children and my hubby does the cooking and now I'm starting this diet he is gonna do the shopping. Will make life much easier. I don't know how you ladies do it.

10. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Aw yes im constantly looking in the fridge/cupboards....checking the calories and carb content in things. Its torture haha!

11. Divalicious

Divalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(31.31%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    I cook every night and make really yummy food. Don't even taste it lol. If OH isn't home I taste then spit it. Though l struggle when l cook certain meats. I love meat! Only torture for me is my lil gal feeding me, she's 14 months bless her.

12. cla1red

cla1red Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.16%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    aww bless her , I sit up the table while hubby and boys eat my 4 yr old gets upset if I dont sit next to him.Strangley enough I dont find that a struggle,its the fruit bowl Im struggling with I swear I can hear the apples calling my name..what I wouldn't give for an apple:cry:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.