Does anyone else

I don't because I have cleared out the house, but I do go to tesco online and no a food shop but never put it through checkout!

all the time! and my family have started having takeaways all the time! oh well, least im saving money and losing weight!

I have to go to asda tonight and do a shop with hubby (bless him he can't go alone!!!) wonder how hard that will be!! X

Yeah I do that at times and then tell myself no. And you know what else, I watch all the cookery programmes, and you'd think it would be torture but actually I don't mind at all. And just thinking...since starting this quest again I've become a cooking goddess in the kitchen! Always cooking up a storm for my hubby and three kids. Very strange but hey its working for me so far.

Yes I'm impressed too. You are all marvellous. I don't think I could do that. I have no children and my hubby does the cooking and now I'm starting this diet he is gonna do the shopping. Will make life much easier. I don't know how you ladies do it.

Aw yes im constantly looking in the fridge/cupboards....checking the calories and carb content in things. Its torture haha!

I cook every night and make really yummy food. Don't even taste it lol. If OH isn't home I taste then spit it. Though l struggle when l cook certain meats. I love meat! Only torture for me is my lil gal feeding me, she's 14 months bless her.

I cook every night and make really yummy food. Don't even taste it lol. If OH isn't home I taste then spit it. Though l struggle when l cook certain meats. I love meat! Only torture for me is my lil gal feeding me, she's 14 months bless her.
aww bless her , I sit up the table while hubby and boys eat my 4 yr old gets upset if I dont sit next to him.Strangley enough I dont find that a struggle,its the fruit bowl Im struggling with I swear I can hear the apples calling my name..what I wouldn't give for an apple:cry:

Back