Does anyone ever feel like...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jadeelizabeth, 13 August 2011 Social URL.

1. jadeelizabeth

jadeelizabeth becoming a happier, healthier me

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ok, so i'm having a bad day! I'm usually a happy bubbly person and think i'll feel a little better once i've got some things off my chest amongst people who may know how i'm feeling. I apologise in advance.

To kick start things it's my star week and i have crippling 'star week pains' as well as being so bloated i feel like a house.

This didn't go hand in hand when trying to find a dress for a do next week either. I found an amazing dress which i felt happy in but then ended up having to try on a larger size than i would usually buy (bloody high street shops and their stupidly small sizes :mad:) and then was told that they didn't have my size in the colour i wanted. This = worse mood!

My OH then rang asking me to pick Greggs pasties up for lunch which i love but abstained.

All of this has just made me feel rubbish. I feel like having a DVD night in with a nice takeaway and just pig out and although i know i should try and look at how i can do this the SW way, right now i don't have a clue how i can do that and make myself feel better.

Rant over! Appreciate your support :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hannahkw1

Hannahkw1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(12.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Have some egg fried rice or chicken chow mein from the chinese and a curly wurly and some diet coke! Have a nice dvd night, but just ensure its within your syns :D

Dont be disheartened, be motivated! You dont ever want to experience that again, so use that as motivation to keep on at sw!!! Please dont give up!!!! Push through and have keep going!!! Good luck!

4. foxy_lox

foxy_lox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(25.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Don't do it you will regret it x remember why your losing weight and what u want the scales to say next week x and if ur truly in one of those moods just have a blow out get it out of ur system and start again tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.