Does anyone ever feel the urge to have a sneaky early weigh in?

Rainbowbear

I can't help myself. I've been doing WW diet since Sunday and whilst had a ropey few days I've stuck to it rigidly and now fighting the urge to stand on the scales and see how I'm doing. I know generally its a bad idea as I get myself in a cycle of having a sneaky look regularly but I'm quite excited already at the thought of losing weight I'm not sure I can wait till Sunday - anyone else ever get these urges?

I think most of us do,I think so long as a gain doesn't disheartened folk then it doesn't do any harm but gains can have the opposite effect! Plus it is nice to get the surprise on wi day :0) good luck on your WW journey :0)

I think most of us do,I think so long as a gain doesn't disheartened folk then it doesn't do any harm but gains can have the opposite effect! Plus it is nice to get the surprise on wi day :0) good luck on your WW journey :0)

Thanks! Still resisting as I type but in some ways its more a challenge than counting points lol!

Yay! Looking forward to it. All this effort has to count for something :)

I'm in the awful habit of weighing every morning! It's from being on the Cambridge diet and everyday I got on I'd lost s pound or 2!
Tomorrows my official weigh in so after then my scales are goin in the garage lol until nxt Saturday x

Total loss so far- 51lbs!! 9lbs to go

I'm in the awful habit of weighing every morning! It's from being on the Cambridge diet and everyday I got on I'd lost s pound or 2!
Tomorrows my official weigh in so after then my scales are goin in the garage lol until nxt Saturday x

I am trying hard not to get into that habit xxrebeccaxx hope you're official weighin is as positive as you're hoping for! Goodluckwith the scales in the garage! x

Weighed myself this morning and yippppeee I've lost 4lbs. Was well worth the wait!

I try to resist early WI peeks! It can be misleading and mess up motivation, Instead I try and do things to distract myself, plan ww meals, go for a nice walk,

So glad its not just me!!!!!!!! x

I've done that loads. Just remember that things can change by official WI day. I've had weeks where it looked like I wasn't going to lose then had a good result on WI day, and even had weeks where it looked good early on, then wasn't so good by WI!

I'd be honestly surprised if anyone can avoid having a sneaky peak at the scales at some point in the week. :p I always do on a Monday or a Tuesday, just to see if I've done any "damage" over the weekend. It either motivates me to get my bum back in gear if I've gained, or encourages me to feel that it is actually working.
The problem does then come, though, if my official weigh in shows less of a loss than the sneaky one...but that's another story entirely. :p

Im an at home ww dieter and i can't help but weigh myself nearly every morning:/ i should probley set a certain day

I weigh every morning, I know I shouldn't but I can't help myself. It's a security blanket I think........if I'm not losing or I've put on it spurs me on to be stricter x

EVERY SINGLE DAY lol!

I know this is an old thread. I weigh myself nearly every day :( I'm trying not to but I get worried I've put weight on and I just have to check!

I swear the scales my leader uses at the meetings are configured different to mine. Last week my scales said no change and hers said 2lb off!

I know this is an old thread. I weigh myself nearly every day :( I'm trying not to but I get worried I've put weight on and I just have to check!

I swear the scales my leader uses at the meetings are configured different to mine. Last week my scales said no change and hers said 2lb off!

I weight everyday nearly twice a day my scales say ive stayed the same.... :/ im so annoyed... ive been on plan all week and nothing...

I could cry... but like someone just said to me still got a couple days

I've been on plan all week and no change too. I am so frustrated. Will see what my WI tomorrow says.

After this week I'm not going to weigh myself during the week, will just see what WI says instead.

I think im gonna put my scales away cause its just making me really grumpy...so annoying

Back