Does anyone ever have 15 syns??

I have 13-15 syns every single day! When I first joined I did the same as you, always had around 10 or less but I don't think I could stick to that anymore! Syns are there to be used, lots of people have their full 15 a day x:)

Pretty much always have over 10 - about 12 is average although I regularly go all the way to 15. I love chocolate way too much to cut my syns down ;)

I usually have anything up to 15 but I'm naughty and do what SW don't recommend and save them for a Saturday, so I end up having my 15 in the end. Works for me even if you're not meant to. I'm down 7.5 stone! :)

Wow guys, that is great advice and i feel a lot better about having the full 15 syns now :)

So i only had 9 the last two days, so if my syns for today end up being 24 i have only gone over by 9 and tecnically i'll have saved those syns over the last few days so i will probably be fine. What do you think? X

I have 15 a day... when I started I didn't even realise that most slimming world literature says "enjoy 5-10 syns per day" as my consultant had said anywhere between 5 and 15 was fine.

I've just carried on with eating 15 though as I feel I need that amount and 4 months on I'm 3 stone down!

Thanks money-penny. Thats great advice! I think i'll start having the full 15 now because it will really help me stay on the right track. It will be easier to save a few syns if i'm having a treat and knowing its in my syns rather than just going overboard and saying feck it! Thank you :)

Wow guys, what amazing weightlosses. 7.5 stone and 3 stone are amazing weightlosses! I know there are forums for this kind of thing but just out of curiosity what would you guys typically use your syns on? Or does it vary?

Personally it varies but the common theme to all my days is planning. I don't mean I sit and plan out my days with military precision but I take time to think about the next days food the night before and then again in the morning - then I take a decision about how the day will go and stick to it.

Sometimes I use my syns throughout the day making my meals a bit tastier/nicer (having sauces, gravy etc) other days I will have completely free and superfree meals and save all 15 for a night in front of the telly (night is always my danger snack time) and have some ww choc caramel wafers.

Mullerlight yogurts are godsends for days when I've perhaps used all my syns early on and need a sweet fix!

I quite often save my HeA and HeB options for nights in front of the telly too but my dad uses those entirely at breakfast. It's all really about what's right for you at the end of the day...

I try to have low syn meals so that every evening I have a little treat with a cup of tea. I usually have a small twirl, chocolate coated popcorn or a curly wurly. I like to keep flavoured tic tacs with me for a little sweet treat in work.

I am another one that has the full 15 pretty much every day and I have lost over 8 stone! Sometimes I will count weekly rather than daily but as long as the week comes in under 105syns then I'm a happy bunny. Trust the plan, it really does work and the syns are there to have, don't feel guilty about it.

I also have between 10 and 15 a day, this week I used weekly syns, I think I ended up a little over but only a syn or two, waiting to see if that's worked for me or not tomorrow at WI... so a little nervous, but back to my usual 10-15 a day tomorrow as well

Monday I had 6.5
Tuesday I had 16.5!!
Wednesday I'm up to about 9 lol.. swings in roundabouts! My consultant tells us to get a piece of paper and write down the numbers from 105 downwards, and use the 105 over the week. And always count down so you aren't looking at how many syns you have used, but you are looking at how many you have left x

I use the full 15 every day, I have a syns shelf that I cannot reach without steps and it has fun size crunchies, maltesers, buttons etc, and marshmallows and shrimps, and velvet crunch.
I save all my syns until after tea and then my husband gets me down what I ask him to. I am hoping that one day I will have the control to keep them where I can reach them, however there are steps and a litter picker stick thing in easy reach if I wanted to blow it and rob the syn shelf I could, I would only be cheating myself though.

On Saturdays I love Strictly and so save my hex's as well, can have babybels, Cereal Bars, sweeties and crisps to have watching the dancing, plus a pile of fruit and a pickled egg, it really helps having this little feast all on plan ;-) Then I spend the evening on the forums waiting for the spoiler to come through! Can't be doing with waiting until the results show! Sad I know :ashamed0005:

I'm new to SW and thought 15 syns a day seemed a lot...how can I eat a chocolate bar everyday and still lose weight?! I don't think I have the guts to try it out yet aha! I feel the same about exercise, I haven't managed to fit any in this week so I'm worried I won't get a loss this week, even though the plan is meant to work without exercise!!

I generally eat around 10 syns but if I have been very physical at work, I will have 15, or if I have been slobbish and over ate one day then 5. As a rule, I don't spend my syns on chocolate and nutritionally deficient items...I want to change my eating habits for life!

I am usually syn free through the day, have alpen light or hifi light at 4ish with a cuppa, syn free evening meal then saving syns for chocolate in the evening....usually a crunchie a night! Yep use most of my syns! Have lost 2 stone 2 so far! :)

Back