• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Does anyone ever have a treat day??

J2BLUE

Low Carber
The effect is regaining about half a stone (mainly water weight) and losing a week getting this weight off. Also it's a bit harder toi get back into ketosis.

My treat day started about 2 months ago and i've still not got back on track. Regained a stone of the 7 I had lost. It's not worth it at all if you can avoid it.

You've made it sound very unappealing now!! Ahhh is hard! Maybe I'll just wait till Christmas lol 7 stone loss?? That's amazing well done. If you've had a little treat period you should deff try and get back on track. Did you reach your goal weight?

Lizelard

S: 19st8lb C: 17st13lb Loss: 1st9lb(8.39%)
come on J2BLUE im rooting for ya xx

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
and in the end it's never as nice as you anticipate it's going to be

jenki2

Rat Crazy
S: 22st12lb C: 22st12lb G: 12st1lb BMI: 56.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Haha I am too scared to have a treat day! This diet is working so well so far I'm afraid if I "treat myself" i'll never lose anything again! hehexx

LVLLM

Gold Member
C: 11st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25.3
read the sticky about cheating on low carb x

Neen

On a mission !
S: 25st0lb C: 19st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 49 Loss: 5st12lb(23.43%)
I used to do this first time round with Atkins, and the treat days began to outweigh the on plan days , then I put all the weight back on.
It's better to have something you enjoy within the allowed foods I think

-FJ-

S: 13st6lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st3lb Loss: 1st10lb(12.77%)
Gotta agree with Neen like, I'm the same.

1 day turns into to which turns into 3.....then you develop a taste for 'crap' again...

There's so many options now for 'treats' which are low carb....might not agree with you 100% in the botty department but worth a try....better than a multipack of Mars bars!