Does anyone ever have a treat day??

LisaLisa2011

I know this sounds bad but in my mind I'm telling myself I will have a treat day soon after a couple weeks maybe?? I'm hoping on my weigh in that seeing a loss will make me not want too...just wondered if anyone else does this and if so the affect?!

The effect is regaining about half a stone (mainly water weight) and losing a week getting this weight off. Also it's a bit harder toi get back into ketosis.

My treat day started about 2 months ago and i've still not got back on track. Regained a stone of the 7 I had lost. It's not worth it at all if you can avoid it.

You've made it sound very unappealing now!! Ahhh is hard! Maybe I'll just wait till Christmas lol 7 stone loss?? That's amazing well done. If you've had a little treat period you should deff try and get back on track. Did you reach your goal weight?

come on J2BLUE im rooting for ya xx

and in the end it's never as nice as you anticipate it's going to be

Haha I am too scared to have a treat day! This diet is working so well so far I'm afraid if I "treat myself" i'll never lose anything again! hehexx

read the sticky about cheating on low carb x

I used to do this first time round with Atkins, and the treat days began to outweigh the on plan days , then I put all the weight back on.
It's better to have something you enjoy within the allowed foods I think

Gotta agree with Neen like, I'm the same.

1 day turns into to which turns into 3.....then you develop a taste for 'crap' again...

There's so many options now for 'treats' which are low carb....might not agree with you 100% in the botty department but worth a try....better than a multipack of Mars bars!

Back