Does anyone feel bloated???

woof

Alway see the love x
Morning Lovely`s...

Does any1 have a bloated tummy. No gas just a tummy that looks 9 months preggers rather than the normal 5 month....

FEEL FAT TODAY!!! But the scales are fine.
Drinking loads and havent been naughty..

Woof X

if your scales are Ok I'd say it's water retention woof, and you may have a whooshie waiting around the corner if it is.

Ok, blonde moment...

Whats a "whooshie" thats awaitng around the corner lol

Ive sat with the OH, and he thinks its a "number 2`s" thats waiting round the corner....
OR a big pee.... lol

Oh Jim, Jim whats a "whooshie" Hunni?? Will it hurt? lol

Silly Woofy X

a whooshie is when you suddenly loose a lot of weight as your body gives up the fat cells it has filled with water. Typically it can be 6-8lbs

whooshie me up!!!!!!!

Its my 4th week and a whooshie would be lubbly......

Woosh me luck ;o)

Woof X

LOL, well you can only hope and wait love. I'm sure it will come to you.

lmso Woof!

She's a nutcase TT. :D

well Jules I'm sure it will come if you stay focused love.

I could fancy a woosh right about now <_<

Couldn't we all Rela, well maybe not me ;)

A huge wooshie for around 9.29am 2m for me please, just 1min before I step on the scales... Might text her to warm them up and have them all ready to Woooooosh!!! hee hee

Woof X

and of course make sure you pee and poo beforehand. ;)

LOL..... Can manage a wee but cant promise a poo. lol....
I wear to shame clothes each week and avoid the rain/snow like the plague so not to be heavier..... Oh the things we do for the weigh-ins... I do feel fat today, tummy is still bloated, been drinking lots and weeing like theres no 2m, come on wooshie, its time to play!!!

Woofy X

good luck then woof.

Will let you know 2m, but I dont hold much hope. Im here for the life ride not a quick fix..... (Remind me of this 2m lol)

Woof X

Back