Does anyone feel like.........

kezzyBee

Silver Member
They are eating too much? I feel so satisfied and full up on this diet, not like any other diet I've been on!! I feel like when I weigh myself this week I wont have lost any weight!!

Hmmm I think maybe this is just because its my first week and I haven't weighed myself yet lol so I dont know what to expect.. if that makes sense :ashamed0005:

Also does anyone count calories or is it literally carbs...I was astonished at how little carbs are in mayo and I had a generous squirt of it:D then I looked at the calories and theres alot!! This doesn't matter on atkins does it?? I know I sound stupid but just wondered if anyone ever worried about how many cals are in stuff:rolleyes:

Yes just watch the saturated fat only thing they say to watch make my own mayo LUSH

Thanks steven...how do you make your owm mayo, I'd love to try that!!

Yes easy just get yourself a fast blender i have a Bamix 18000 rpm oil egg mustard garlic salt pepper blend 30 secs megaUsing loads

Carbs are all that matters on Atkins... its the fact your not having many which is why your feeling deliciously full!! Enjoy it & then enjoy the difference on the scales too. xx

OOh i hope the scales show it! If its as impressive as other peoples losses on here I will be well chuffed:D

If you can read the book it says there is no limit of saturated fat but the body adjust your appetite to stop you eating to much, see page 69 New Atkins

I haven't got the book yet, but thinking about getting the new one soon, I'm not really following atkins strictly just really lowered my carbs and am following the basic concept of atkins if that makes sense:confused:

simply count the carbs, dont go over 20g a day for the 1st 2 weeks then decide if you want to move onto the next level.....

i was the same, and was never hungry and dont care about anything else but carbs x

Its really strange..I was watching the kids earlier with crisps and their easter egg and it really didn't bother me which is not normal for me when im on a diet haha!!I'm hoping the urge for carbs won't kick in in the next few days though:rolleyes: because so far i've had no cravings:)

mp cravings here either!!!

i have 2 egs in the fridge untouched!!

Ooh thats good news, maybe I wont get any cravings then, I thought I'd be going mad trying to stay away from carbs but I am fine, its only my second day though so I wont hold my breath!

Ooh thats good news, maybe I wont get any cravings then, I thought I'd be going mad trying to stay away from carbs but I am fine, its only my second day though so I wont hold my breath!

2 weeks 3 days, no choccy cravings, no crisps cravings.....im absolutely amazed!

but ive done it for this long so why not until the forseeable future!

i only carb count. dont bother with calories. i craved bread in my 1st week but not any more. can quite easily make the family sarnies and not even think about making myself one now. its great. :D

The original Atkins said "Eat until you are full, no more"

Trouble is I never seem to know when I'm full - especially if I'm REALLY enjoying it :D

There is that Caz, and I know where you are coming from.

ah Yes, so did Colleen and I the other night. LOL, not unusual for me, but very unusual for her.

Back