does anyone get sick of the food?

broxi

ButtErFly
Have any of you got sickened by the food? I feel myself going off it a bit and just wondering

After 5 weeks of it yes, just a bit! I think i am just getting bit fed up of casseroles and stews. Oh and can't face most of the soups now. I think i will start to have one day on one day off DC but still track cals on food focus.

Yes that's how I feel about the casseroles too but then I'm wondering what I normally eat and there is a variety with the curries, pasta etc. I suppose there is no dry food like a steak etc. I think it is the stews that I am going to go off but maybe just keep varying it is the answer.

I couldn't stomach the soups after week 1, and gradually started to go off all of it. :(
I think the thing for me was the packs... I didn't like that everything I was eating was coming out of a packet - I wanted that feeling of fresh, homemade food.
I agree with shep though, if you simply can't face DC, just watch your calories and you should be okay. :)

Oh I've been bored alright to the point of never wanting to see a DC pack again, but then after a break it starts tasting better again.

At the moment, I'm going to do alternate days. I also miss my homemade cooked food - not to mention fish, oh how I miss fish when doing DC.

Back