does anyone get sick of the food?

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by broxi, 10 October 2009 Social URL.

1. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have any of you got sickened by the food? I feel myself going off it a bit and just wondering

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CeeCee

CeeCee Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.46%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting and lots of exercise
    After 5 weeks of it yes, just a bit! I think i am just getting bit fed up of casseroles and stews. Oh and can't face most of the soups now. I think i will start to have one day on one day off DC but still track cals on food focus.

4. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes that's how I feel about the casseroles too but then I'm wondering what I normally eat and there is a variety with the curries, pasta etc. I suppose there is no dry food like a steak etc. I think it is the stews that I am going to go off but maybe just keep varying it is the answer.

5. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    I'm changin my lifestyle not dieting using CS
    If I have a day that i cant face DC i come off but track my calories instead. As long as I dont go over no worries. It helps to have this as sometimes I cant stomach another soup, and variety is the spice of life. :D

6. Diversity

Diversity Likes to lurk

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.86%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    I couldn't stomach the soups after week 1, and gradually started to go off all of it. :(
    I think the thing for me was the packs... I didn't like that everything I was eating was coming out of a packet - I wanted that feeling of fresh, homemade food.
    I agree with shep though, if you simply can't face DC, just watch your calories and you should be okay. :)

7. CarolineM

CarolineM Stubborn and doing it

Oh I've been bored alright to the point of never wanting to see a DC pack again, but then after a break it starts tasting better again.

At the moment, I'm going to do alternate days. I also miss my homemade cooked food - not to mention fish, oh how I miss fish when doing DC.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.