• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

does anyone get sick of the food?

S: 12st5lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 1st0lb(8.09%)
S: 15st11lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 3st1lb(19.46%)
After 5 weeks of it yes, just a bit! I think i am just getting bit fed up of casseroles and stews. Oh and can't face most of the soups now. I think i will start to have one day on one day off DC but still track cals on food focus.

S: 12st5lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 1st0lb(8.09%)
Yes that's how I feel about the casseroles too but then I'm wondering what I normally eat and there is a variety with the curries, pasta etc. I suppose there is no dry food like a steak etc. I think it is the stews that I am going to go off but maybe just keep varying it is the answer.

shep

Silver Member
S: 13st11lb C: 13st9lb G: 12st0.0lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 0st2lb(1.04%)
If I have a day that i cant face DC i come off but track my calories instead. As long as I dont go over no worries. It helps to have this as sometimes I cant stomach another soup, and variety is the spice of life. :D

Diversity

Likes to lurk
S: 13st3lb C: 12st8.0lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 0st9lb(4.86%)
I couldn't stomach the soups after week 1, and gradually started to go off all of it. :(
I think the thing for me was the packs... I didn't like that everything I was eating was coming out of a packet - I wanted that feeling of fresh, homemade food.
I agree with shep though, if you simply can't face DC, just watch your calories and you should be okay. :)

CarolineM

Stubborn and doing it
Oh I've been bored alright to the point of never wanting to see a DC pack again, but then after a break it starts tasting better again.

At the moment, I'm going to do alternate days. I also miss my homemade cooked food - not to mention fish, oh how I miss fish when doing DC.