Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

does anyone get sick of the food?

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by broxi, 10 October 2009 Social URL.

1. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have any of you got sickened by the food? I feel myself going off it a bit and just wondering

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CeeCee

CeeCee Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.46%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting and lots of exercise
    After 5 weeks of it yes, just a bit! I think i am just getting bit fed up of casseroles and stews. Oh and can't face most of the soups now. I think i will start to have one day on one day off DC but still track cals on food focus.

4. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes that's how I feel about the casseroles too but then I'm wondering what I normally eat and there is a variety with the curries, pasta etc. I suppose there is no dry food like a steak etc. I think it is the stews that I am going to go off but maybe just keep varying it is the answer.

5. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    I'm changin my lifestyle not dieting using CS
    If I have a day that i cant face DC i come off but track my calories instead. As long as I dont go over no worries. It helps to have this as sometimes I cant stomach another soup, and variety is the spice of life. :D

6. Diversity

Diversity Likes to lurk

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.86%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    I couldn't stomach the soups after week 1, and gradually started to go off all of it. :(
    I think the thing for me was the packs... I didn't like that everything I was eating was coming out of a packet - I wanted that feeling of fresh, homemade food.
    I agree with shep though, if you simply can't face DC, just watch your calories and you should be okay. :)

7. CarolineM

CarolineM Stubborn and doing it

Oh I've been bored alright to the point of never wanting to see a DC pack again, but then after a break it starts tasting better again.

At the moment, I'm going to do alternate days. I also miss my homemade cooked food - not to mention fish, oh how I miss fish when doing DC.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.