Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

does anyone have a SW biscuit recipe?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by redkat, 4 August 2009 Social URL.

1. redkat

redkat Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(18.6%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World.
    Hi
    Does anyone have a sw biscuit recipe?
    I had this crazy idea of making coconut macaroons with cous cous, polenta, sweetner, egg whites and 2 sachets of the options carribean coconut. However they turned out as lovely cakes and not biscuits!! :D
    So any ideas on how to make them more crunchy/biscuity??
    TIA
    Kerry :sign0163:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(33.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I haven't got a recipe hun (would love one) but i use Kelloggs Crunchy Oatbakes (breakfast cereal) as biscuits they are absolutely lovely with a cuppa, 28g is one Healthy Extra thats about 20 of them is 28g (weigh them though). Hope this helps. xxx Loobylou

4. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    I know there some biscuit recipes in the SW dessert recipes book - I made some white choc chip cookies last week but I got the recipe from a website called allrecipes.co.uk, all I did was replace the sugar & fat for sweetener etc then I worked the syns out - they were nice but about 4 syns each

5. Soziberry

Soziberry Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was wanting to do the same, I miss biscuits but not enough to syn for a digestive. I was thinking of possibly crushing some all bran up with a weetabix for a lighter texture or bran flakes and an egg to bind but might taste a little too chewy for a biscuit.

6. aliflower

aliflower Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can you spread them out flatter maybe? Or cook for longer at a lower temp? I'm not a baking queen sadly but hopefuly someone can come to the rescue cause I do love a biccie with my tea but it's hard to find anything that seems worthwhile for the syns!

7. furrysmudge

furrysmudge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Bouncing back to Slimming World
    Try the lemon sponge fingers (recipe in sw recipe forum) mine didnt rise and stayed more like biccies, 3 for 1 syn :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.