does anyone have a SW biscuit recipe?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by redkat, 4 August 2009 Social URL.

1. redkat

redkat Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(18.6%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World.
    Hi
    Does anyone have a sw biscuit recipe?
    I had this crazy idea of making coconut macaroons with cous cous, polenta, sweetner, egg whites and 2 sachets of the options carribean coconut. However they turned out as lovely cakes and not biscuits!! :D
    So any ideas on how to make them more crunchy/biscuity??
    TIA
    Kerry :sign0163:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(33.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I haven't got a recipe hun (would love one) but i use Kelloggs Crunchy Oatbakes (breakfast cereal) as biscuits they are absolutely lovely with a cuppa, 28g is one Healthy Extra thats about 20 of them is 28g (weigh them though). Hope this helps. xxx Loobylou

4. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    I know there some biscuit recipes in the SW dessert recipes book - I made some white choc chip cookies last week but I got the recipe from a website called allrecipes.co.uk, all I did was replace the sugar & fat for sweetener etc then I worked the syns out - they were nice but about 4 syns each

5. Soziberry

Soziberry Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was wanting to do the same, I miss biscuits but not enough to syn for a digestive. I was thinking of possibly crushing some all bran up with a weetabix for a lighter texture or bran flakes and an egg to bind but might taste a little too chewy for a biscuit.

6. aliflower

aliflower Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can you spread them out flatter maybe? Or cook for longer at a lower temp? I'm not a baking queen sadly but hopefuly someone can come to the rescue cause I do love a biccie with my tea but it's hard to find anything that seems worthwhile for the syns!

7. furrysmudge

furrysmudge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Bouncing back to Slimming World
    Try the lemon sponge fingers (recipe in sw recipe forum) mine didnt rise and stayed more like biccies, 3 for 1 syn :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.