does anyone have a SW biscuit recipe?

redkat

Hi
Does anyone have a sw biscuit recipe?
I had this crazy idea of making coconut macaroons with cous cous, polenta, sweetner, egg whites and 2 sachets of the options carribean coconut. However they turned out as lovely cakes and not biscuits!! :D
So any ideas on how to make them more crunchy/biscuity??
TIA
Kerry :sign0163:

I haven't got a recipe hun (would love one) but i use Kelloggs Crunchy Oatbakes (breakfast cereal) as biscuits they are absolutely lovely with a cuppa, 28g is one Healthy Extra thats about 20 of them is 28g (weigh them though). Hope this helps. xxx Loobylou

I know there some biscuit recipes in the SW dessert recipes book - I made some white choc chip cookies last week but I got the recipe from a website called allrecipes.co.uk, all I did was replace the sugar & fat for sweetener etc then I worked the syns out - they were nice but about 4 syns each

I was wanting to do the same, I miss biscuits but not enough to syn for a digestive. I was thinking of possibly crushing some all bran up with a weetabix for a lighter texture or bran flakes and an egg to bind but might taste a little too chewy for a biscuit.

Hi
Does anyone have a sw biscuit recipe?
I had this crazy idea of making coconut macaroons with cous cous, polenta, sweetner, egg whites and 2 sachets of the options carribean coconut. However they turned out as lovely cakes and not biscuits!! :D
So any ideas on how to make them more crunchy/biscuity??
TIA
Kerry :sign0163:

Can you spread them out flatter maybe? Or cook for longer at a lower temp? I'm not a baking queen sadly but hopefuly someone can come to the rescue cause I do love a biccie with my tea but it's hard to find anything that seems worthwhile for the syns!

Try the lemon sponge fingers (recipe in sw recipe forum) mine didnt rise and stayed more like biccies, 3 for 1 syn :) xx

Back