Does anyone have a treat after their weigh in?

I normally save 3 syns or so, and have a highfi light after (normally just cause I buy a box at group and won't have had one for the day though) but it always feels like a bit of a treat. Then again I work till 8pm on WI day (every other week) and weigh in straight after work so haven't had dinner and am staving by the time I get out of group.

Well had my weigh in last night and had a successful 3.5lb loss which I am over the moon about, only 1 more pound and I have hit the stone mark! Anyway, I had my chocolate philly and biscuit treat and I have to say it was even better than having a bad chocolate bar and going way over my syns! Goodbye treat nights, hello Cadbury Philadelphia, healthy eating, new way of life and to further weight losses!! :D:D:D:D

haha, I used to - but to help my weight loss along I have decided to give up chocolate for lent, seems easy - it isnt!! struggling and its been day 3 ALMOST over! lol x

Oh god i dont think i could give up chocolate! Haha, i've given up takeaways for lent ;) xx

Me Too!!!!! I stopped eating the takeaways monday so no cheeky nuggets :cry::cry: but i swear to god i've been craving a big mac ever since haha!!! i've even been googling how to make big mac sauce :):):)

KimberleyMikado said:
Me Too!!!!! I stopped eating the takeaways monday so no cheeky nuggets :cry::cry: but i swear to god i've been craving a big mac ever since haha!!! i've even been googling how to make big mac sauce :):):)

Hahaha! Oh god tell me about it :( i want sausage and egg mcmuffins, chicken jalfrezi with chicken friend rice, chow mein... The list goes on :( i think they keep the big mac sauce recipe under lock and key!! (tried to make it before) lmao! xx

I posted on the recipe forum about a year ago how to fake a McD's I'll see if I can find it.

Burgers has to be my fave thing to have on a red day. Has anyone been to Byron? Oh now they are in a different league!

kaz200581 said:
I reward myself with a nail varnish every time I lose at SW :) x

Great! I bought a Maybelline one in Sainsburys yesterday for £1.50!!! How fab is that? I'm going to save it until I've lost x

Originally Posted by Shirleen
No, Part of changing your eating habits is to STOP rewarding yourself with food.

I must remember this! Makes so much sense!

Back