does anyone have any scientific advice? lol

amethyst

Banned
As you can see by my ticker i have lost quite abit, and to get to my goal of 11 stone i only have 27 pounds to go (ONLY yeah ok)

anyway as you can also see my measurements? its not much?

where have i lose my fat from? my friend suggested my insides? ewe

can this be right? :D

i was a size 18/20 bottom now a 16 but can fit into some 14's...

Top i was a size 16 now a 14 can fit into some 12's..

my belly is still huge and my legs are massive too still :(

i was a size 24 last year before cd just with low carbing i got to a 18/20

well there ya go you have def lost if of somewhere if you have dropped sizes. you have done really well you should be so proud.Im starting again monday!!

well there ya go you have def lost if of somewhere if you have dropped sizes. you have done really well you should be so proud.Im starting again monday!!

me to becky but im getting fed up every week saying this all i need is the will power to get through 1 week (even 1 day ) and get a good weight loss and i think that willgive me a boost but i seem to kep failing day 1 it's pathetic even more so cause i know this pigging diet works well moan over good luck wi your re start maybe il have good nes next saturday xxx

Hiya Amethyst

Congratulations on your losses you've done so well and your posts always make me smile!

From experience, I reckon you can lose a good few more inches from your waist as you said, and your arms are 12.5 which can go down by another inch and a half or so, your legs are quite slim aren't they! Would love my thighs to be 25! Keep going at it - you're doing so well have you cheated at all? How tall are you?

xx

Hiya Amethyst

Congratulations on your losses you've done so well and your posts always make me smile!

From experience, I reckon you can lose a good few more inches from your waist as you said, and your arms are 12.5 which can go down by another inch and a half or so, your legs are quite slim aren't they! Would love my thighs to be 25! Keep going at it - you're doing so well have you cheated at all? How tall are you?

xx

awe thankyou :)

my legs not slim, they big trust me... i am only 5.7 tall, not cheated over the past 2 weeks no..

i just had chicken breast with my chicken and mushroom pack made as a thick sauce was gorgous..

but am now worried i may gain :( omg please please i want to lose atleast another half s tone be fore my hol in 16 days time :( lol

5 7 tall - only!! I am 5 4 im ickle!

I will tell you what you have to do - DRINK WATER WATER WATER non stop - it will completely guarantee that you lose at LEAST 8 lbs if you drink at least 3.5 litres per day, do not cheat, go for a stroll a couple of times (i walk to work from station/to station everyday and found it helps) and you will start burning up that fat.

How does that sound? I dont mean to be telling you stuff you already know but hey if you wanna lose more for your holiday thats the way to do it......

I hope you have a good one - how are you feeling since your post the other day about being worried about a few things? x

Back