• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Does anyone have one of those days....

...where you just want to consume everything around you?!!! Seriously! It's out of control, I just want to eat! And I'm full! I had a meal at lunchtime, off plan but as close as I could get it so I don't think I'm out of ketosis, but I've been like this since yesterday. I'm wondering if TOTM is on it's way and that's what's causing it, but either way I just want to eat a LOT of stuff. So far I've restrained... :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

kellmo

Gold Member
Yes I do, regularly. Keep strong. I've come on here instead of devouring cake and sugar. I'm due on, kids and husband driving me MENTAL

Thanks kellmo!!! Great to know I'm not alone!!! Strangely enough since I posted I haven't been hungry!!!! :) phew! Hopefully that'll end it!! At least we're reaching out for help rather than heading to the pantry!!!! To be honest I wanted extra packs, even though we have lots of biscuits within easy reach of my desk! :) so a good change I think :)

noodles1609

Having a very lovely life
I've had a week of this - and yes, TOTM. I'm having a battle of deciding whether the hot weather is making it worse or whether the hot weather is just a convenient excuse to use! I'm not hungry, I know what full feels like and I've been going way beyond it, I've totally lost all sense of reason around food, and it's worse cause I am entirely aware of what I am doing and have a full toolkit of techniques to avoid doing it - but my rebellious child has been given superpowers I think!

It's nuts, and today I'm taking back control. It's going to be a rough few days as I'm going cold turkey - 4 packs and nothing else, but it's entirely necessary.

Oh yes! I HATE those days :mad: Make me soooo soooo grumpy too! Grumpy, cross and hungry - god love me hubby and kids for putting up with me when I am in those moods. Hope you having a better day today x

Oh yes, very much so! And I don't ever have TOTM! I haven't caved so far, and each time it has passed but it's a b*gger!

I've had a week of this - and yes, TOTM. I'm having a battle of deciding whether the hot weather is making it worse or whether the hot weather is just a convenient excuse to use! I'm not hungry, I know what full feels like and I've been going way beyond it, I've totally lost all sense of reason around food, and it's worse cause I am entirely aware of what I am doing and have a full toolkit of techniques to avoid doing it - but my rebellious child has been given superpowers I think!

It's nuts, and today I'm taking back control. It's going to be a rough few days as I'm going cold turkey - 4 packs and nothing else, but it's entirely necessary.
Hey Noodles!!!

I know how you feel!!! I wonder how much of it is habit too?!! I really struggle at work, when I'm not in work I stick to this much better!!!

I'm doing the same thing, being super strict this week. Did 2 days in a row but.... Today I had dinner at a friends and did well but I was so hungry afterwards.... Got a snack on the way home, but gave 3/4 of it to my friend and are while doing a 15 min walk.... Hopefully that helped!! ;)

Oh yes! I HATE those days :mad: Make me soooo soooo grumpy too! Grumpy, cross and hungry - god love me hubby and kids for putting up with me when I am in those moods. Hope you having a better day today x
Thanks, I'm doing way better. TOTM really messes you about!!! Though it wasn't that :( hmmm

Bless your hubby and kids for putting up with you. Hopefully they just find it endearing :)

Oh yes, very much so! And I don't ever have TOTM! I haven't caved so far, and each time it has passed but it's a b*gger!
Well done for not caving!!!!!!! You're headed for great success!! I admire your willpower!!

Thankfully my eating too much is just extra packs and not food but I'm aware it's a bad habit I need to kick!