Does anyone have something naughty after WI?

RUTHYJ357

Gold Member
Hiya all do any of you have something really naughty after WI there is one girl in my group who always has a McDonalds/ pizza. Her weight loss is on average 1-2lb a week unless she goes out on a weekend.

So what i wanted to know is does anyone "treat" themselves and notices they can get away with it.....or if they do go without their treat does it prove a bigger weight loss as WI.

Thanks girls

Ruthy xxxx:rolleyes:

I always treat myself and it doesn't affect my loss. It's just one evening and there is a whole week to recover. Also I go to karate after WI

Hey ever since I joined SW I have had a Chinese take away after weigh in. It has made no difference to my weigh ins.

I have a take away on the way home too! yummy! its what keeps me going all week x

Cool thanks guys,

So what do you actually have as your naughty treat?
Ruthyxxx

i have had birthady cake! It was my daughters birthday party yesterday and i couldn't help myself! :)

Omg! i might try that lol
Ruthy xxx

Well my naughty treat even though my WI was thusday was veg chow mein, boiled rice, 4-5 chips and 1 prawn cracker.
Im worried now im going to gain :( please tell me ill be ok

X-trainer here i come with a vengence!

Ruthyx

My WI is on thursday so I usually have a fun meal on either thursday or friday night that I don't bother to follow the plan with, steak and chips and salad but don't usually have anything like McD's (only because I would rather have something nicer) LOL

x

i always have a treat on wi night . If i never i prob would not stick to it.. i have a chinese or a chippie.:Dhope my slimming world consultant not reading this lol..xx:D

Ruthy mate you'll be fine with that honestly I have fried rice and chicken chow mein - so mines much greasier than yours! I sometimes think maybe Id have lost slightly more if Id not had it - but we all need a treat once in a while (and I think once a weeks a good once in a while!) xxx

Thanx Rainbow,
It does play on your mind! my chow mein just tasted greesy, and i threw the rest because i would have only eaten it today! I usually have veg chop suey and boiled rice and have great losses.
Back to plan today.

Thanks again guys
Ruthy

I always have a treat after WI too and it hasn't affected my weight loss. Been really naughty this week tho cos I've been on hol with my OH so I dont expect to have lost, staying the same would be great so it's fingers crossed!

fINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU THAT YOU LOSE
RUTHY XXX

Well it was my wedding party last night and I drank loads! Funnily enough though, I seem to weigh lighter today that I did yesterday. Clear spirits seem to have that effect on me, maybe I should drink them more often! We brought home some of the leftover food from the buffet which I am busy clearing now but I know I have 3 days to make it good for WI

taz - i think it might be as alcohol dehydates so the weight you loose it water... gutting i know! still everyone needs a good night out occassionally or every week in my case... how i'm going to get through a weekend without
breaking my syns i don't know... oh my wine, how i love it! am going to try vodka with soda and a squeeze of lime x

Well I had a McDonald's tonight after my weigh in and I didn't enjoy it at all! Won't be tempted again for a while!!

Annette x

Back