Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Does anyone have...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmapetty, 21 October 2009 Social URL.

1. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    EA Sports Active: Personal Trainer (Wii) ?? What do you think of it? Any good?

Hugs x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lou1973

Lou1973 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    I've got it - I'm doing the 30 day challenge at the mo.

I really like it because the work out changes every day so I don't get bored.

I wouldn't say it's the hardest work out I've ever had I'd get a better work out at the gym but I like that I can do it at home anytime and I do work up a sweat (sometimes i do the workout twice if I feel I've got more energy than I have used up)

4. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Great, I think your reply has just convinced me! I have been doing wii fitness coach, which I love, but I'm becoming a bit of a fitness freak, and want something new and different!

The 30 day challenge sounds fab!!!

Thanks for your help sweet :)

Hugs x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.