Does anyone here use whey protein?

Becca3241

I usually do a lot of exercise but have been finding myself a little lethargic this past week since starting Atkins. I was thinking a protein shake before my run may wake me up and give me a bit more energy since I run before I eat anything for the day (hate running after Ive eaten).

Does anyone know what the best 1 is to have?

If you still get good weight loss results?

And if you are able to use it on Induction?

Also has anyone successfully been exercising through induction and lost a lot of weight? I dont want to up my exercise if it will effect my weight loss.

Thanks x

No, never tried it Becca. The lethargy & any achy limbs you might have is your body adjusting to fatburning. It will pass :)

I usually do a lot of exercise but have been finding myself a little lethargic this past week since starting Atkins. I was thinking a protein shake before my run may wake me up and give me a bit more energy since I run before I eat anything for the day (hate running after Ive eaten).

Does anyone know what the best 1 is to have?

If you still get good weight loss results?

And if you are able to use it on Induction?

Also has anyone successfully been exercising through induction and lost a lot of weight? I dont want to up my exercise if it will effect my weight loss.

Thanks x

can but its about 5g per drink

I'm currently using this Chocolite Protein Shake - Chocolate Supreme | Low Carb Megastore as i am a morning runner also. It's a bit prices so may try and find another chealer one. I does taste nice but it only in the glass for a few seconds so the taste aint that inportant. It seems to do the trick and gives me plenty of energy, the longest exercise i've done on it is 50 min run.

I did run on induction and my total weight loss was 6lb. Got quite lethargic and achy though.

I'm currently stalling and there has been some suggestion its because i run a lot, however the jury is out; see thread here http://www.minimins.com/atkins-diet/159182-stalled.html

Back