does anyone know if you can add salt and papper to the soups?

~nix~

Silver Member
Hi,

does anyone out there know if its ok to add a little salt and/or pepper to the lipotrim soups?

i did it and it makes them taste so much better.
this is my 9th week and ive lost 44lbs so far, but im scared that its going to knock me off ketosis if i add it... only 6 more weeks to go now. id really like another 20-24lbs off before my holiday,
but i wont risk it for a bit of salt and pepper.

Nix

Hi, I added salt and pepper and also chillie flakes but had to be FLAKES my advisor told me it was fine and iv still been loosing for 4 weeks

I am using the chicken soup with coarse black pepper and amazing how much better it tastes :)

The salt added to the Strawberry was a complete fail though :mad:

:p

i tried making the chocolate shake into a hot chocolate and it tastes horrid..

with cold water its quite sweet, but with hot it tastes so different.. :(

the salt and papper makes a whole load of difference yes, im liking my soup like that
is going out at lunch time to get some chilli flakes too :)

~Nix~

Hi nix,

When I did lighterlife I added tobasco which was allowed, really yummy!!! I'm getting some today to try with the soup :p

xx

I've been adding a shot of coffee to the vanilla and choc and having them warm- I much prefer it. I also tried adding one of the minty strip things to my choc but I couldn't really taste it and I was afraid of adding 2 :s

I'm only on week 1 so no loss yet but salt & pepper have been a life saver for me, I couldn't physically get the soup down without it, so if I don't lose and that is why then I probably won't manage any longer on it :(

I was told we cound't add salt or pepper? only things allowed are hermasitas sweetener?

Don't think salt is allowed.But black pepper and chilli flakes are fine and make it more palatable x x

Didn't know Tabasco sauce would be ok, sounds really good!

Back