Does anyone know...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by missmyfood, 30 September 2010 Social URL.

1. missmyfood

missmyfood Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.12%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100% TFR
    ...how long it takes to come out of ketosis? I was just having a moment earlier where i wondered how many cheesy puffs (crisps) it would take to knock me out of ketosis lol. Would i have to eat several meals with carbs in them or would it ony take a certain percentage of carbs in one sitting to do it? Just curious thats all :)
    Lou x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Don't even go there, stop this train of thought right now!

4. j-lo_00b

j-lo_00b Success leads to success

Start Weight:
    14st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    09st12.5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    anything over 45 carbs- lipotrim provides those 45 carbs so its not worth it! :) what do you want more a naff and hardly satisfying chessy puff or a new slim body?? x

5. missmyfood

missmyfood Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.12%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100% TFR
    pmsl at you lot :D
    I was only wondering lol....no the cheesy puffs would not be at all satisfying and i didnt cave but it did make me wonder if it takes 3 or 4 days to get into ketosis, how long it takes you to get out? Honestly i dont know what id do without everyone on here to pull me back into line every now and again...thanks girls xx

6. joanneB

joanneB Member

How will i know i am in ketosis?...i am on day 2 today and not a crumb has entered my mouth, I do hope sniffing dosent count as i sniffed the life out of a digestive bar earlier..

jo

7. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    JoanneB.. Your hungry feeling should go, and your breath sinks!!!!!! lol x x

8. Jayne33

Jayne33 Fighting for My Health

Start Weight:
    20st12.4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.9lb(16.04%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution Plus
    It's a percentage of carbs to knock you out of ketosis, and it can take very little in some people. Everyone's different though.

I tested for ketosis with Ketostix from Pharmacy (you wee on them!), but if you stick to the diet 100% you will usually enter ketosis from day 3-5. I always go into it on day 3. I don't tend to have many symptoms from ketosis. Generally still feel hungry (although that does seem to be diminishing now) and don't get smelly breath (I don't think! lol) - yipeee :) Does taste like something died in my mouth though :eek:

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.