Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Does anyone know...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by missmyfood, 30 September 2010 Social URL.

1. missmyfood

missmyfood Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.12%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100% TFR
    ...how long it takes to come out of ketosis? I was just having a moment earlier where i wondered how many cheesy puffs (crisps) it would take to knock me out of ketosis lol. Would i have to eat several meals with carbs in them or would it ony take a certain percentage of carbs in one sitting to do it? Just curious thats all :)
    Lou x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Don't even go there, stop this train of thought right now!

4. j-lo_00b

j-lo_00b Success leads to success

Start Weight:
    14st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    09st12.5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    anything over 45 carbs- lipotrim provides those 45 carbs so its not worth it! :) what do you want more a naff and hardly satisfying chessy puff or a new slim body?? x

5. missmyfood

missmyfood Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.12%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100% TFR
    pmsl at you lot :D
    I was only wondering lol....no the cheesy puffs would not be at all satisfying and i didnt cave but it did make me wonder if it takes 3 or 4 days to get into ketosis, how long it takes you to get out? Honestly i dont know what id do without everyone on here to pull me back into line every now and again...thanks girls xx

6. joanneB

joanneB Member

How will i know i am in ketosis?...i am on day 2 today and not a crumb has entered my mouth, I do hope sniffing dosent count as i sniffed the life out of a digestive bar earlier..

jo

7. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    JoanneB.. Your hungry feeling should go, and your breath sinks!!!!!! lol x x

8. Jayne33

Jayne33 Fighting for My Health

Start Weight:
    20st12.4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.9lb(16.04%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution Plus
    It's a percentage of carbs to knock you out of ketosis, and it can take very little in some people. Everyone's different though.

I tested for ketosis with Ketostix from Pharmacy (you wee on them!), but if you stick to the diet 100% you will usually enter ketosis from day 3-5. I always go into it on day 3. I don't tend to have many symptoms from ketosis. Generally still feel hungry (although that does seem to be diminishing now) and don't get smelly breath (I don't think! lol) - yipeee :) Does taste like something died in my mouth though :eek:

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.