does anyone like the soups?

I think the soups are nice enough, except the tomato & basil ones. They're grim. The bars, in comparison to the shop rivals (especially 'The Biggest Loser' & Tesco ones) aren't up to much but are perfectly edible. The shakes are all Ok but pale in comparison to, say, the SlimFast ones which are thicker and sweeter. But, then again, the Slimfast ones are full of sugar.

Everything on this diet is perfectly edible, however. I finish my second week tomorrow and have lost nearly a stone and a half. I know some of you people like to freeze the shakes and turn them into pates and coffees and Lord knows what else...But I like to just keep things simple.

One thing Exante do really need to look at is increasing the range of products. I want to see more flavours in there - Mint, Orange, White Chocolate, whatever. I think it would really help people if their packs had a greater range. I also think they should try stealing from the rivals and look at different products altogether - The porridges would be a good start....

On a completely irrelevant note, I thank those people who contributed towards a list of 'Acceptable soft drinks' to consume on this diet. Was very helpful - Being able to drink diet cream soda and flavoured water from Tesco has been a massive, massive help this time around.

Back