Does anyone still do Dukan?

Pootle

Silver Member
Wondering if there are still people doing Dukan? There used to be so many people posting regularly a few years ago but now there are barely any new postings.
Hoping to find some Dukan buddies.

Day one of attack nearly over. Made some muffins to use my oatbran for breakfast, cooked some chicken for lunch and am planning a prawn omelette later.
Will go out to the shops again tomorrow as weekend food shop didn't contain enough Dukan friendly stuff.
Need some more yoghurt, crab sticks, cottage cheese.

Hi, Pootle
My name is Nina and i am from country where is not english speaking country. I started my Dukan diet 2017.06.02. Today is my third day. First two days i felt hungry all the time, now i am not craving at all. Feels normal. In my second day i got headache, diziness. I was 63 kg and currently lost about 2 kg. Still has to go. I want to loose 8 more kg.
Good luck with your diet!

Hi Nina, good to have some company on here! Sounds like you've made a good start. I'm on my sixth day of attack today (I have a lot to lose) but, like you, am not feeling hungry and am managing well. Good luck!

Wow! Keep on going! Today is my fifth day ! I lost about 5 kg on these four days. Keep in touch with your progress @Pootle. Really glad that i have a company

Hi Nina, I weighed this morning after my 7th day of attack and I have lost half a stone! Not as much as my first Dukan attack a few years ago but still pleased as it is a good start.
Enjoyed vegetables today, had a salad with some slices of beef and yuk sung (Chinese mince dish) wrapped in lettuce leaves for evening meal.
Hope you're doing well? Your weight loss certainly sounds good! Well done.

Good morning! Today is my cruise phase is starting. Feels really good. Thank you for sharing your results with me :) everybody says you lost weight and looking young :p Yesterday went shopping and every clothes i put on was great. Started to doing yoga with Adriene 30 days challenge on youtube challenge. Its really amazing that we can share our result and discuss about it. Have an awesome day @Pootle!

Back