Does anyone use My Fitness Pal?

xKimmyRx

soon to be slim...x
Heya I just downloaded this and it looks pretty good, just wondered if anyone has had success wiv this?

Add me xSoon2bMrsSlimx

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Hello

I've downloaded the app, only been using it since Tuesday but I think it fab! It has had every single food ive searched for - the majority the exact brand and everything so I'm very impressed!

Plus the vast choice of cardio activities is great - it's even got cooking as one?! What impressed me most was that it has pushing a stroller which is what I do most!

Hopefully using the app along with attending WW I'll get down to my goal weight :)

Are you still impressed by it?

I used it religiously every day , but then realised that all this recording of my food intake wasn't actually resulting in me losing any weight! But that was months ago, when I was stressed and heavily comfort eating, so weight loss and dieting was a real struggle.

It is EXCELLENT if you want to keep track of your carb intake. I just actually went back on it tonight, purely so that I can keep track that my carb intake doesn't exceed 100g per day.

It's also good if you want to count calories.

I'm using it to log my calories and to keep track of my weight. The only downfall for me ATM is that I'm breastfeeding and I've read you aren't supposed to go under 1800 calories p/day when bf so I can't alter my daily allowance to this set amount. I've managed to get it to 1700 which is near enough :)

Ah yeh im still loving it! I love the fact it tells you what weight you could be in 5 weeks, it really keeps me going.

Shame about not being able to up the daily amount but 1700 is good n you could just sneak in an extra 100cals

Hope you all havin a great day
K x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Back