does anyone use the real live chat room?

Didn't know there was one!

Just beeen on there and u wernt their lol! x

stick with the chat room, u can make real friends there. some folks on here might remember blue grapefruit, i met her in this chat room, became firm friends and im chief bridesmaid at her wedding this april!

aww thats so sweet! :D i love it im talking about syns right now and i found out i have to have my syns! im shocked! x

Hhh swchick.... Ill be on later hun xxx

Yeh tis easier but people tend to only go in there if there is an arranged meeting. Otheriws ehtye just bowl through the forums. I have been int here plenty of times and nto seen another soul :(

I was jsut int here and you didnt say a thing klare....... are you a lurker?

lol.. noooooooooo i was in there chatting away earlier on to the point of having worn my fingers own to stubs... and also realizing that my children hadn't been fed all day ! so I thought i better leave off for a few minutes.. but no doubt will be back in there some time this evening ... so i will come say Hi :)

Seriously need help with Slimming world plan!!! :sigh: Im not sure if i start the day with meat if i should continue the day to eat meat for lunch and dinner!!! sooooooooo confusing!! (plus i havent a clue where im posting this to) hahaha

Back