Does Anyone?

I pay the monthly pass and go to group. I do find the website useful but not useful enough to pay monthly pass rates just to use it.

I have just got the monthly pass and i am going to the meetings too. I enjoy getting weighed there as my weight on my own scales is different, and i think it keeps me going because i know that i have to stick to it and not look a plonker at the meetings lol!
I think the online stuff is good for tracking though.

I have just got the monthly pass and i am going to the meetings too. I enjoy getting weighed there as my weight on my own scales is different, and i think it keeps me going because i know that i have to stick to it and not look a plonker at the meetings lol!
I think the online stuff is good for tracking though.

Thats why i go to the meeting to, it makes you stick to it more, and even if you do have a bad week and do put on they are so supportive and you get straight back on it :) where at home you would put on and think whats the point, and never get to where you want to be

x

I struggle to actually get to a meeting, because of work times and I live in the middle of nowhere. I found a good location for a meeting, which I could pop to on the way home, and then they started some work in the village and it moved way out the way :(

I do WW online now and yes, I did find the meetings better than just this. Helps to motivate you, and the support is better.
But Minis helps me, especially with the support!!

I thought you had to get a code or something from group, to get the monthly pass. Or is that just the first one?

I pay for monthly pass and just go to get weighed. I dont stay for the actual meeting, makes me cringe a bit and by the time everyone has been weighed your looking at 2 hours if you stay, I go after work so just cant wait to get home for my dinner! I do love all the on line stuff though esp the points tracker.
Oh and jen, it is just the first time you need to go and get the code from group, your new pass Is sent to you through the post each month after that.xX

I just ordered it online and they send you the pass and book you get free. If you sign up for it in group then they give you a code which you need to register with online.
I might go to just get weighed, i'm finding esource really helpful already.

Bloomin hell Bob how many are are your meeting? At mine weigh in 6-6.30. Class 6.30- 7. Dont think I could stomach any longer than that.

Ha ha. I sound like a boy!! My names jo, the girl version of jo! Ha ha.. :) pleased to meet you!x
There are loads. About 45 and only one woman weighing. They start weighing at 6 and ive got there late once, (got wrong train forgetting I had moved house 8 months previously, doh), and didnt arrive till quarter past 7 and they were still just weighing people meeting hadnt started yet!! She does have a little chat with every person she weighs which is nice but it is annoying waiting so long! I normally get there for 6 on the dot so I can be straight in and out. I am literally starving once I get home so no Way I would stay even longer! :)

is there not an option on the web site in my account to change from monthly pass and just have e source there always used to be but i have not been on there for a very long time

Back