Does Coffee

Andyroo

Hi all,

yesterday had a black coffee with lipo trim for the first time (Was on day 3) and to be honest my the end of the day I was starving and I mean ravenous, and I mean to the point I nearly fell off the wagon. didn't though (YAY me). thing is now I'm worried that if I have another coffee or three then I'll be in the same boat and I really don't think I can go through that again.

Hi Andy :)

Coffee has the opposite affect on me...
I know that day 3 for me was the hardest. Maybe its something to do with that? day 5 onwards is easier.

Well done for getting through day 3 and not eating, the first few days are the worst.

I drink coffee regularly, about 4 cups a day and it hasnt affected me, even in the first few days. If you are really feeling hungry try splitting your shakes into 2 to get you through the day.

Hopefully you will be in ketosis today or very soon. Good luck.

thanks a lot guys, right downstairs to the coffee then lol.

maybe it was because I only had one cup.

this site is great, all these people on hand to help if your having a moment, I keep checking it through out my day at work. hopefully this is going to be it, the support I need.

Thanks everyone.

A

The first few days are always the hardest, but I bet in a day or 2 you'll be feeling tip top when you get into ketosis. Well done you for not caving in - if you can do this during probably the most hardest day of all, you're well on your way!!

Well done for surviving day 3 Andy. The first week is the hardest so just get through that and it's a lot easier. Log on here if you are having a weak moment and someone will always talk you out of doing something silly like eating! Good luck with your first week and the first wi will really spur you on.

coffee is my saviour, lol!!...agree with all the above posts keep going and on Wi day you'll be over the moon xx

I am sticking to it to the letter. Today seems to be better so far. (thank god) I take it this is the start of Ketosis??

bring on the shrinkage he he he

thanks for all the advise, it's really helping. :)

A

Keep up the good work, Andy. Just wait until your first WI, you will be over the moon! Got to say I had a couple of days in the first and second week where I could have chewed my arm off, but just keep chugging the water down and you WILL come out the other side.

Back