Does everyone go to class ?

Stephielou87 said:
This is a fantastic idea. I have paid for 12 weeks but after that I think I'll do this. At least that way if I haven't got the money I can still weigh in :). Thanks for the tip

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

I used to go to class, but there was not enough time for the consultant to get to talk to everyone and i thought hey youve just paid to jump on some scales, you can do this at home.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ria2011 said:
I used to go to class, but there was not enough time for the consultant to get to talk to everyone and i thought hey youve just paid to jump on some scales, you can do this at home.

That's what I'm beginning to think. I stayed at the first meeting but have to take my 1 year old son and was told I was a bad mother for letting him walk around. So now I just go get weighed then go as I feel really unwelcome :-( so that idea is great means I can treat myself xx

maddison2009 said:
StephieLou - might be an idea to try another class if you have one near you? Maybe one with more mum's n kids, might be more child friendly. You could ring round the ones on the website that are near you and ask about whether other members bring their kids! Not on you paying £5 a week and not getting the support!

When I first joined she said it was ok. It's not the C it was the older ladies. Who couldn't even face me the next week and walked straight past me. She could at least have had the decency to say sorry. I was watching him constantly so he couldn't have got into any harm but what do I know!! I'm a qualified nursery nurse and have over 7 years experience!!
I think I'll use up my countdown then do it alone xx

Stephielou87 said:
That's what I'm beginning to think. I stayed at the first meeting but have to take my 1 year old son and was told I was a bad mother for letting him walk around. So now I just go get weighed then go as I feel really unwelcome :-( so that idea is great means I can treat myself xx

Id tell them to shutup! Lump it or like it you cant help the fact you have a baby! I take my 2 year old and of anyone ever said anything I would give them a piece of my mind u defo shouldnt be judged! Dont give up just speak to ur consultant and explain your just as equal as everyone else x

Went to class 2nite and it was fantastic, I didn't loose the 3pound I wanted to. I only lost .5lb. But they all clapped for me and gave me the confidence to do everything I can to loose 2.5lb for next week :)

Stephielou87 said:

You were told you were bad mother!!!! That's terrible. Probably just swell you dint stay, to mix with people like that.

I take my son and he mucks about, sometimes answers questions and loves clapping along with everyone else - he's 5. X

Back