Does exercise help

StephenP

Mines a V&T Please
just finished 50 mins on the cross-trainer, trying to fit this in 3 times a week.

stephen
:break_diet:

yeah i use the cross-trainer one day then rest one day then treadmill etc.

Im tired just readin that lol.....

Well done you!!!

You couldnt take my bottom for a spin around the block, plz?
Keep up the great work!

Woofy X

Im not doing anything at the moment, but as soon as the lighter nights come in i'll go for loads of walks.
Ive also got 2 dance games for the wii and wii fit plus which when im fully in ketosis and get my energy back, ill be doing.
Ill avoid all toning stuff and just do the hula hooping and other daft cardio stuff.
But this time, im only going to exercise when i feel like it. In the past ive tried to stick to a routine and do at least 5 x 30 mins per week, and ive always failed. So this time, my rules on exercise are:-
1. Do it when i feel like doing it
2. Only do it until ive had enought and dont push myself.
3. Only do the stuff i enjoy
4. Dance more with my son, he loves to prat around.

Those are rally good rules - I feel great as this weekend our gym has been open as normal, and for the first time in ages I wanted to go. On Friday I did some really light time on the cross trainer and yesterday went to a difficult but fun step class.

Im tired just readin that lol.....

Well done you!!!

You couldnt take my bottom for a spin around the block, plz?
Keep up the great work!

Woofy X

LOL - I'm with you in this woofy :D

I'm using the excuse I don't have the energy during induction so I'll start in a week (or two......) :p

Im not doing anything at the moment, but as soon as the lighter nights come in i'll go for loads of walks.
Ive also got 2 dance games for the wii and wii fit plus which when im fully in ketosis and get my energy back, ill be doing.
Ill avoid all toning stuff and just do the hula hooping and other daft cardio stuff.
But this time, im only going to exercise when i feel like it. In the past ive tried to stick to a routine and do at least 5 x 30 mins per week, and ive always failed. So this time, my rules on exercise are:-
1. Do it when i feel like doing it
2. Only do it until ive had enought and dont push myself.
3. Only do the stuff i enjoy
4. Dance more with my son, he loves to prat around.

what dance games have you got for the Wii??

pass, I'm a couch cabbage here ;)

Did 35 mins on the Wii fit plus today!!!

I patted myself on the back for this, oh and I went to a walk and ( yes theres more) had a run around in the park with the little woofys..... Felt god!

If you havent already, try moving more 2m. When u get going its very nice : o )

Woofy X

Last edited:
sounds good, im going to try some today as the weight isnt shifting.
ive got the biggest looser dvd so gonna try that today for about 30 mins

diane

i would say exercise is essential, however i find when im cutting my carbs and my diet is better my exercise lacks. i train alot and have a personal trainer i see weekly, do weights and cardio

nice one katie

done 50 mins on the cross trainer tonight, starvin know

stephen

Back