"Does Extra Easy work?" Poll

How Do You Feel About "Extra Easy"?

• Total voters

Scarlet Daisy

Hungry For Life
We spend a lot of time talking about Extra Easy on here, mostly because it seems too good to be true! Thought I'd start a Poll, to enlighten us in a more organised way. :D

Hey

I am just into second week and lost 6lb my first week. I am going to try it for 4 weeks and see how it goes....

Have to admit I am really concious about portion sizes so probably don't eat as "freely" as they suggest but think I am just being cautious with me just starting.

I like it :)

Trust me to be the only option that isn't there. I tried it for one or two days a week, so results are inconclusive! LOL!

I have done Extra Easy almost all of the time since starting Slimming World at the beginning of April, and I got my 1 and half stone award last night so it works for me.

Trust me to be the only option that isn't there. I tried it for one or two days a week, so results are inconclusive! LOL!

Hahahaha! Yeah, I shudder to think how complex a poll would have to be, in order to make sure it included any replies that you might come up with. :D

I've been doing it for a few weeks now and while I started off feeling very nervous about it, I'm looseing weight steadily on it so getting more relaxed. I think its brilliant. xx

I have only tried extra easy, as it was the option being used when I signed up to SW online. Currently, I have lost 2 stone, 4 lb on it, so it is a success for me.

I've been on it for 11 weeks and lost 21lbs. It does what it says on the tin, HOWEVER, my leader tried it last week and put 2.5lbs on, BUT she says that she was eating the amounts of free food that she normally has on red or green so thought that her portion sizes were way out!

I've been on it for 11 weeks and lost 21lbs. It does what it says on the tin

Yep, I've done it for 12 weeks and lost 28lbs, so I'm happy. Mind you, I had my gallbladder full of stones removed during that time... That could have weighed quite a bit! :thinking2:

I only do it at weekends because I find it easier with work etc. I've not noticed any difference in weight loss from when I did SW last time.

I think this is what I will use when I go on holiday, I intend to STS for the 2 weeks so anything else will be a bonus

xx

ive been doin it since january and love it sometimes ill drop a green in if im at work all day and need the extra b and as for red the only thing i gain by doing red is an extra a choice which isnt worth it,i think im not getting bored doing ee as its just like normal eating

ive been doin it since january and love it sometimes ill drop a green in if im at work all day and need the extra b and as for red the only thing i gain by doing red is an extra a choice which isnt worth it,i think im not getting bored doing ee as its just like normal eating

The only thing I get from red is constipation!:eek: (Sorry, I've lowered the tone again)

I get constipated on EE unless I drink lots of water and tea. Mind you, I think that's partly because I eat Scan Bran.

Back