"Does Extra Easy work?" Poll

How Do You Feel About "Extra Easy"?

• Total voters
lol,i dont get constipated cause i think i eat the fruit bowl lol,when i dont do sw then i get constipated

I love EE. I have done it since I started in March. You can see from my stats that I have lost a good amount of weight whilst on it, and thats in 15 weeks. I love everything about it and I find it really easy to only have 1 of each HE but I think thats coz i have never had 2 to start with, so dont really know what im missing if you know what i mean.

It's the only one I've done and got my half stone yesterday after 3 weeks of SW. I think like Victoria Said, because I've never known any different with the HEXs I don't miss them. I've cut out bread totally and don't miss it......yet!

I lurvve extra easy.
I did SW a few years ago and got frustrated with the red/green thing and weighing my healthy extras etc. This has taken all the hassle out of it for me. I was worried being a red green girl but much better now. I have been on it for 2 weeks and lost 7lb. Unless my weight loss stops I will carry on it. I find it feels like something I can maintain forever. I don't feel I majorly overeat on extra easy as the meals fill me up more. For example if I have chicken and potato wedges I can have a big size of both but they are more balanced and keep me fuller for longer.
One day when I have lost the 6-7 stone I aim for I wanna sing about extra easy from the rooftops.

I lurvve extra easy.
I did SW a few years ago and got frustrated with the red/green thing and weighing my healthy extras etc. This has taken all the hassle out of it for me. I was worried being a red green girl but much better now. I have been on it for 2 weeks and lost 7lb. Unless my weight loss stops I will carry on it. I find it feels like something I can maintain forever. I don't feel I majorly overeat on extra easy as the meals fill me up more. For example if I have chicken and potato wedges I can have a big size of both but they are more balanced and keep me fuller for longer.
One day when I have lost the 6-7 stone I aim for I wanna sing about extra easy from the rooftops.

I totally agree ei feel fuller so no need to snack so my syns seem a luxury,and i feel i could maintain doing this when i reach target wheres on red and green when i got to target i gave up

I struggled with the last 1/2 stone for the last few months of last year, but thanks to EE, which I started in Jan I managed to lose that within about a month.

I've been following EE with a little more flexibility with HE's or syns since then & whilst I haven't been weighing, I know that within a few lbs I have maintained as I can tell from my clothes...some people even ask me if I've lost more weight!

So I am a huge fan of EE!!

I'm trying to get my Mum to do EE, she's done SW before a few times, she got me into it 6 years ago now I'm an adict! She's a big meat eater so did red, but she's diabetic so needs more carbs than red allows, so now EE is there it's perfect! But she's not having it, refusing to do anything about her weight, she knows she should but just got so much going on at the minute. I'm getting rather worried about her, she's got quite a few illnesses and I don't want her to die! So can a bunch of you come round and sit on her til she agree's to give EE a try!

Natt xxx

P.S just realised that was a bit serious for me....
What do you call a door when it's not a door? A jar! There, that sorted that out :p

One more bit of praise for EE, I find it hard to eat my HEs sometimes and I have to force myself too - which just shows how filling the EE diet is.

But she's not having it, refusing to do anything about her weight, she knows she should but just got so much going on at the minute. I'm getting rather worried about her, she's got quite a few illnesses and I don't want her to die!

I'm sorry you're so worried. I keep wanting to nag someone I know about his weight... He is also diabetic and has other issues (I discussed it a bit in another thread) but people have to make up their own minds.

If it's any consolation, I doubt your Mum will just up and die... The doctors will beat some sense into her long before that. And then we'll get her on EE. ;) *hug*

Cheers for that hun, I don't expect her to wake up dead tomorrow *touch wood* At the end of the day, I'm just going to let her make her own decision, then support her when she's ready! Thanks for the advice :D

Natt xxx

ive tryed it i know it was my first week so i'm sticking to it again

sarah x

This is only my second week on it but I find it so handy especially with a growing family. Not having to weigh everything out is a big help and we have all loved the meals...I just wish Gin was free on it....!

I love it. I've done a month now and lost 7.5lb, which I am very happy with. The most important thing for me is meals that all the family eat. I refuse to cook more than one meal for me or another member of the family. We can all eat the same usuals like spag bol, chilli & rice, chicken chow mein, nuggets and chips etc. Done red and green some time ago but decided to straight to EE this time.

Back