Does going over in ww points and cuttin back next few days not ruin your diet!!

Thatch

Im going out tonight big dinner dessert either way ill be over 13 half points by tonight but if i cut bk 6 half from my 20 points tommorrow and 7 points from my 20 tues will i have not damage my diet!! and be ok for weigh in wed!!! :confused:

plus exercising drinkin water and fact iv been good up till tonight!! stayed with in points exercised etc!

let me know thanx!!

Mags;)

It doesnt hurt pulling points back but youre pulling back to many. The most you can save is 4 a day.... saving 6 or 7 could affect your wi result as youll be under your points. Saving 7 points of your 20 allowance will only leave you 13... thats nowhere near enough. Then you run the risk of going over again because youre so blooming hungry that you over eat.

Can you maybe cut back a bit on dinner and save 4 points tomorrow and Tuesday.

Otherwise, pull back what you can and keep your fingers crossed on Wednesday. If you know youre going out in future save a few leading up to it :)

hey thanx ~starlight! id understand how one who eat low points could and can cave in then end up eatin over! be worse again. but didnt think by cuttin back 7 etc next day hurt your weigh in! cause i know i stick to the 13 at least for one day! and just wait see what happens wed!!! as be more afraid if i dont cut bk as i said above i be afriad by not cuttin bk exact a month i wont get a loss so that why keep me goin and cut bk as worked hard this wk!

but i will start savin points every wk from now on for my wknd cause these spur of moment things dinner out etc really cum bit you in the bum ha! so you can save 4 points from each day to keep for wknd and have em all used before weigh in ya!!

let me know thanx

OKEY THANX HUN! X

Ps i actually went 19 over by time i got there had 3 course meal only once off anyway but if i cut bk 4 tomorrow and 4 tues ill still be 11 over ah well nothin can do now..

:-(

Good advice, sandy, i once saved loads of points and actually gained weight!

Back