Step 1 Sole Source Does Green Tea count towards the expected 3.5 litre calorie free liquid

Hi

I'm on day 17 of the Cambridge Diet and find it exceptionally easy except for the water drinking. I've added sparkling and soda water to my diet buy I'm still trying to ensure that I have at least 2 litres of still plain water. I was wondering if I could also use Green Tea as a liquid substitute?

Please let me know, I'm really struggling with the water bit. Also any tips on drinking will be most welcome.

Super TeeSlim

Green tea does count towards water intake and you could try water flavorings. I have orange flavorings with sparkling water and add bit of orange colouring to make it like fanta. I add the berry one to water sometimes and tastes like squash. I add bit of pink colouring to that..obv you don't have to add colouring I add it just for my satisfaction.

expected 3.5 litre calorie free liquid
Super TeeSlim

:confused:

Cambridge Weight Plan guidance is that at least 2.25 litres (4 pints of water) should be drunk in addition to the water used to prepare Cambridge Weight Plan products. I'm not sure who recommended that you should drink 3.5 litres, but it isn't necessary. There's no need to struggle. And for what it's worth, yes, Green tea counts. :)

Back