Does it scare you....

.Nicki.

Minimin Addict
How many syns are in what you used to eat?
Today i'm having a bad day (but staying well within my weekly syns allowance) Hubbs bought some treats like haribo, can easily eat a bag maybe 2 in a day are 28 syns :eek:, some malibu which is 4syns for 35ml, pizza hut pizze 9syns a SLICE.
No wonder i got so big, it all tastes so good though!

i know its really bad isnt it?
i was crazy for roast potatoes and yorkshire puddings! mm i can almost taste them!

Yes! When I think back to how much oil I used in my cooking, it really scares me. 6 syns a tbsp! I could use 3 or so in one meal (never ever measured!). I used to always worry when 'dieting' that I would slip up and go back to my old ways, but learning some of these things with SW, I think, has put me off my old eating habits for good.

I can actually feel the oil on my lips when I eat out now..not nice!

Oh pizza hut, with the salad (usually coleslaw and potato salad) the garlic bread and chicken wing starter and then a cheesy bites pizza. (at least this was for 3 1/2 people to share but still) then of course it'd be the dessert. I don't even want to think about either the calories or the syns.

YES.

Breads of any kind, cakes, chocolates, biscuits, not crisps that much as I didn't really eat many but when I did, Pringles, Doritos! Ughhh...

Was out today and made the best choices I could - had a grilled chicken salad, while XOH wanted the most unhealthy thing on the menu so had a double beef burger with cheese. I had two teeny bites - seriously, they were teeny, it might aswell have been one medium sized bite - and synned it as 5 syns, then just thinking about the fact that I was estimating that teeny bit to be 100 calories, remembering how I used to eat the whole burger... UGH! Got Diet Coke for drinks and picked up a couple of Alpen Light bars to cover my HExBs rather than grabbing a choc... Went to the shop with the intention of buying Mikado, if anything, but they didn't have any. So glad, even though they're 0.5 syns each!

xxx

YES!!!!!
lol me and hubby have sat and had this conversation before......shocking what we used to eat in one sitting or one day!!

how im not 5 times the size i started at i'll never know!

Well now I keep saying to my kids "do you know how many syns are in that"??? Think they are fed up with me saying that, but they'll thank me for it one day :)

totally agree - i think the syn value of Doritos, Dips, and Dominos are the most scary!!! :) i used to have them weekly - at least twice!!!

NO WONDER I AM A BEAST lol! xxx

Totally, what's more scarey is the amount of syns in the so called diet foods I used to buy pre-SW. No wonder I wasn't losing any weight.

totally agree - i think the syn value of Doritos, Dips, and Dominos are the most scary!!! :) i used to have them weekly - at least twice!!!

NO WONDER I AM A BEAST lol! xxx

Awww EB your not a beast - your beauty!!

yes i totally feel freaked by what I used to eat. I could easily get through , wait for it, two bottles of wine, a pasty, two packets of super noodles and a WHOLE tub of haagen daas. In one night! EEEK:eek::eek:

Well now I keep saying to my kids "do you know how many syns are in that"??? Think they are fed up with me saying that, but they'll thank me for it one day :)

Hahaha, I say that to my brother! Usually he'll ask me how many syns are in something and then be shocked, but still eat it! His face yesterday when I told him the syns in a Yorkie...!

I used to consider it a pleasure to polish off a large pizza to myself. Also a Super sized kebab...even the smell of them churns my stomach now!
Even if I wanted to, I could not go back to eating these things because of my Gastric band!! I love melted cheese...but it doesnt love me anymore! :(

Back