Does it work?

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
I tried it for a few days a few months ago but gave up during the craving part, i guess i didn't realise it was normal and assumed it wasn't working. Well i'm running out of time, i have a wedding dress that doesn't fit and a wedding date fast looming. I weigh 21st and need to lose 10 inches to fit into my dress, i just wondered if people could share there successes with me, i'm a little skeptical but then i am of most diets.

Hi there
The thing is with diets....whatever you do.....the fundamental issue is that commitment and motivation are the key factors.....and these are the things we all have to contend with.
With CS you eat 6 times a day......it's relatively low carb and depending on how much you weigh you can lose up to a stone in one month....but you need to stick with it.
I really hope you find what you are looking for......good luck whatever you decide to do petal.

xxxxxx

I have been on CS for 3 n a half weeks and have lost 11lbs...had a mad weekend during that too where I stuck to the eating but consumed ridiculous amounts of alcohol! I agree with NewDawn you have to be in the right place in your head to stick to any kind of diet but I find this the best I've ever tried and works well around family too...Good Luck :D

LOL.....Dee...alcohol gets in the way........but the diet as you said is quite easy to stick to :)

parmos are my biggest weakness....i could do with one right now!

Thanks guys, i'm going to give it ago again, i know i'll be fine once i get over those first few days, Do you weigh at home or at the chemist? when i bought my starter pack they didn't mention anything and my scales are so unaccurate.

thats completely down to you, but what ever you do use just one set of scales and only weigh yourself once a week around the same time wearing the same stuff and that way you'll get the most accurate result.

LOL Dee.....I love drink me like....hahha...
and Kel........parmos....totally Teeside....never had one meself like....but my mate who is from the 'borough swears by them.......xxxx

Back