Does SF actually work?

jo_anne4

Hi everyone!

I started SlimFast today, and I'm loving the shakes and snacks...yum!! I've previously done Cambridge and Exante which of course worked really well, but I couldn't cope without food anymore so SlimFast seems like the perfect answer!

I'm just wondering what kind of weight-losses people have had on SF?

Thank you :D

Jo x

Yes it does. It can be tough going. The first time I did it I stuck to it all the time and lost nearly 3 stone in 4 months. The second time I was very bad at weekends but still lost about 1 stone in just over 2 months. I'm back on it again now post Christmas and holiday eating. I have also given up bread for lent as this is my big downfall at weekends

So in answer to your question in my opinion yes it does work!

Yeah i'd say that it does. I've just completed my first week and I lost 4lbs. I don't have loads to lose so that's great for me. I've never lost that much in the first week of any other diet before :)

I'm trying to change my eating habits so when I've reached my goal weight I'll be able to maintain easily. I've been trying to keep my snacks to fruit, low fat activia yogurts and the odd bag of low fat pretzels. Also trying to visually note the portion sizes of food so I don't have to weigh for ever! It's going great so far.

Although I will say that I am sometimes hungry on slim fast, but I get hungry on every single diet I have ever done so it's to be expected. I suppose hunger is a natural normal feeling and we shouldn't be full of food 100% of the time anyway should we :)

Good luck if you decide to stick with it!!

It definatley works :)

I lost the bulk of my weight, not on slimfast but then decided to try it out this time round (ive done it twice) im so much more focused on what the programme does and how it works. Ive been having a bit of an iffy sticky bit with my weight, but i know that when I keep on going the weight will eventually drop off. It has also taught me a lot about portain sizes as mine used to be absolutley dire!

Back