does superdrugs do the doctor form to start LL?

Mini_Me

LighterLife Returner
Hi, does any body know if I can get my doctor form (the one needed to start LL) at supergroup? Or another high st place? It's too hard to go to my GP....

You will need to ask your counsellor - they will be able to tell you about the closest Superdrug which will do it. Thye need to have a lighter life trained person there, so not all superdrugs do it. You can get started with them, but only if you are not on any medications and your blood pressure is normal. If you are taking medication you need to see your doctor - because you can bet that the amounts of drugs you need will fall as you diet changes.
Superdrug will charge you around £40 for the initial visit and form filling and £5 each time you go for a blood pressure check.

Thank

You will need to ask your counsellor - they will be able to tell you about the closest Superdrug which will do it. Thye need to have a lighter life trained person there, so not all superdrugs do it. You can get started with them, but only if you are not on any medications and your blood pressure is normal. If you are taking medication you need to see your doctor - because you can bet that the amounts of drugs you need will fall as you diet changes.
Superdrug will charge you around £40 for the initial visit and form filling and £5 each time you go for a blood pressure check.

Thanks NZMegs, I'll do that.

Regards,

Hi yes superdrug do the health certificate, I had mine done there.

Cool, so - just in case this helps anyone else - Superdrug were very helpful.
The cost was £40 for the Medical Health checkup - cheaper than my GP.
They even had their own LighterLife Health forms with their superdrug logo on it. I'm glad I went there to get the form done.

Do they also do the ongoing BP checks? I am due one and don't want to keep using the same lloyds!

Yep they do. but you need to check the branch as not all branches will do it. £5

Thanks!

BTW, I used to go to my occupational health nurse at work to do the BP checks for free... so that might be an option for some people if they have an occupational health department...

Back