Does the Cambridge Diet work??

Yes it works I went from Size 20/24 to a size 8/6 in around 6 months, with no saggy skin and have kept it off for 3 years. See my pictures.

You need to want to be thin, it's all in your head.

Sooo your intake must be 3 per day, u can combine it by a porridge and two shakes, or a soup a bar and a shake? But it must be three per day?! No fruits ? ...and does it matter the hour of the day that I take those? Or on which hours can I take them, or the time of the day isn't important, I've just got to take 3 per day?! Because I'm using CD USA, I've just started last week, but somedays I've drunk 3 shakes per day, and the next days I was starting to drink 2 shakes per day and in the morning a fruit salad, with 2 slices of bread with plain tuna on it. Sooo I would still lose weight if I continue like that, or just stick to 3 times per day and offcourse allot of water??! ..and I want to buy the soup, there are tomato, potato, chicken....what's more delicous??!

user_online.gif

progress.gif

ZentjeView Public ProfileFind More Posts by ZentjeAdd Zentje to Your Contacts
post_old.gif
2 Hours Ago #13 (permalink) Zentje

Zentje's Profile Albums
Zentje's Photo Gallery

reputation_green.gif

Anddd another thing, I've just bought the Oats/Cereal mix....It came thick & not allot of cereal....and it says 5 ounces of water. IDK if it must come thick, or somewhat thick, but this was really thick. And the taste is not so delicious as I thought, must I put non-calorie sweetener in it? The instructions on the back isn't very helpfull. So if anyone how to make the cereal/oats mix from CD US, let me know!!!

Is it possible losing no weight the first week??

Hi

You are supposed to just have the shakes if you are on sole source. Bread will stop you going into ketosis - and ketosis stops you being hungry. Fruit is a no, no too.. So yes if you have been eating these things it is possible not to lose any weight. If you don't then its very unlikely as most people lose a lot in the first few weeks.

I don't like any of the soups so I'd wait for someone who does to advise you on that.

And you must have 3 shakes a day. I halve mine so I have 6 drinks a day.

Hope this helps.

Back