1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

does the water challenge include diluting juice?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by debtin, 15 June 2011 Social URL.

1. debtin

debtin Gold Member

Hi everyone, i thought that drinking water with a little diluting juice added was ok and still counted but i read somewhere on here to drink it on its own for the real benefits??:sigh:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. who_la_hoop

who_la_hoop Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Yes, water added to juice still counts as water! (Some people think tea/coffee doesn't 'count' as part of a day's water intake as caffeine is a diuretic. But opinions vary wildy! I personally think it counts fine.) Remember to syn your juice though ;)
  4. I am assuming you mean no added sugar juice drink, rather than proper fruit juice (which has to be synned)?

If so, that's fine.
  5. debtin

debtin Gold Member

yes no added sugar diluting juice - i gatehr i dont need to syn it? hope not i can get through a lot - thank you
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.