Does this sound alright?

Okay, so today was my first day following the Slimming World plan. I'd really like to ensure a good loss this week, to help keep me motivated. Like many other people, I'm afraid I'm eating too much!
Does this look okay?
I'm particularly concerned with how much I ate for Lunch - Although the majority of which was free food!

I'm on a Green day!;

Breakfast; Banana.

Lunch; 3x Dairylea Light triangles (Healthy extra) 3x Crackabread (1 Syn per cracker) Orange, Cherry Tomatoes, a
Banana and a Fat free Shape Yogurt.

Dinner; Jacket potato with beans.

Drinks; Diet Pepsi & Water.

Also, could someone be so kind as to post what they ate today, just so I can look at it comparitively?

Thanks so much.
xx

Last edited:
ok :D well looking at it, you seem to be 1 and a half HexA short and both HexB's short and only 3 syns (I think you get 6 light triangles for 1HexA) might be wrong, I need to check

You should really be having 2 HexA's, 2 Hexb's and around 10 - 15 syns. Go eat some more LOL.

Maybe for breakfast you could have banana on 2 slices of wholemeal toast? or some cerial

I don't do many green days myself, but i hope Mrs V doesn't mind, I grabbed this from her food diary.

Breakfast
Mullerlite yoghurt
Banana
Mugshot noodles cup a snack
Grapes & Cherries
Lunch
Cheese and potato pie (2oz cheese) (HeA, HeB) with tinned chopped tomatoes
Pear
Orange
Tea
Smash pizza topped with sweetcorn, mushrooms, peppers and red onion sprinkled with 2oz cheese. (HeB and 6 syns)

Last edited:
I do green everyday ..

today I had

2 weetabix and milk for breakfast, plus a banana (1 hex a and 1 hex b)

Lunch I had pasta n sauce mac n cheese made with water which is 1 syn, with a huge salad and then fruit for pudding

Dinner I had baked potato, beans and 42g reduced cheddar (hex b).

I have had my other hex a as milk for drinks.

Tonight I have snacked on fruit and a curly wurly (6 syns)

hope that helps

Definitely not too much

I agree with the others if anything you might not have eaten enough.

This was one of the strangest things I found when I did SW for the 1st time but eating more actually helped me to loose weight then and I'm hoping it will this time too!!

I've just read your age in another thread ;) Have you joined a SW class or doing it on your own? The reason I ask, is that there is a Free 2 Go section on the slimming world website that might give you some good hints and tips, but you will need the password given out at your class if you joined one.

I agree with others if LC triangles you can have 5 light and 6 extra light...
I also wouldnt have more than 1 banana a day either as they are free yes but do have naturall sugar and quite high in calories!

HTH
XX

You should be having one OR two healthy a's and two healthy b's.

You should also have between 5 and 15 syns a day, 10 is a good number to stick to.

I have one healthy a and no more than 10 syns a day and I lose really well when I stick to it.

I eat more than that, here's one of my green food days: -

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs with 3 slices weightwatchers brown danish topped with laughing cow and marmite.

snacks: apple, banana

Lunch: cold savoury rice with 2 quorn sausages, and a yogurt

Dinner: lots of spagetti topped with pasta sauce made with lots of tomatoes and veg, and swedish quorn balls. yogurt for dessert. parmesan on the pasta (hex a)

Supper: 2 cups of cocoa made with water and topped with skimmed milk (2 syns) and an alpen light (3 syns).

I had all my hex a's and b's that day.

u need to be eatting loads more hun. don't worry u will still lose weight the more u eat on sw the better your losses
good luck

Back