Does this sound awful!!

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
But I can't wait for the lovely compliments when I start getting slimmer. My mum and dad live in Spain and they have gone home today, they are back the end of April and we will be having a party as mum will be 60 and I want them to see a difference, would love them to see a vast difference!!

Love

I can't either hun I have had comments were people have noticed a bit of loss my in laws live in spain too lol we're going over in june and they saw us last in november so i think they are going to be shocked!!!!!!! lol where abouts in spain are your parents?

Doesn't sound awful at all hun, sounds like great motivation to me!

Keep you goals fixed in your mind and it will help lots and when you mum & dad see you again, they'll be full of gushing compliments!

Helenx

We all love the complements .So you enjoy them they will put biggest smile on your face xx

It is so lovely to receive compliments from other people but do remember that the greatest compliment is the one you will pay to yourself when you notice the difference. You are dieting for the changes it will make for yourself, so always remember that first; the rest will naturally follow.

I can't either hun I have had comments were people have noticed a bit of loss my in laws live in spain too lol we're going over in june and they saw us last in november so i think they are going to be shocked!!!!!!! lol where abouts in spain are your parents?

Hiya, they are just outside Alicante, in a place called Hondon De Las Frailes... where are your inlaws?

Sometimes though. ( i am not sure how to phrase this without sounding freaky) I don't feel comfortable with the compliments from men and the fact that they judge me just on appearance. Does anyone know what i mean?

Sometimes though. ( i am not sure how to phrase this without sounding freaky) I don't feel comfortable with the compliments from men and the fact that they judge me just on appearance. Does anyone know what i mean?

I know what you mean, I lost a lot of weight and started getting compliments from men, some I didn't even know it freaked me out alot, it also annoyed me because had still of been a 32 they wouldn't of noticed me.

Not awful at all Nikki! I have yet to receive one compliment, have not told many people, the people who do know have noticed a difference and the people I have not told havent mentioned anything. Also notice my 1st goal!

Annie, regarding mens comments, I suppose in a way we give men a hard time.. they are probably being completely genuine and they will never win either way!

my parents live in Spain too! Near Alcante /Calpe way. I haven't told them I am doing this diet and have banned anyone from telling them either! Mum is flying back on monday to see a friend who is unwell in Devon. I have made work an ecuse not to travel down to see her. They are back in May for when we go to Texas for my brothers wedding, and I want to be at my smallest and on normal food when I see them again. Now thats selfish I think......

To be perfectly honest I'm looking forward to compliments from random men the most...I absolutely adore my boyfriend but for once I'd like men to notice me like women notice him!

Wanting compliments is normal, I think we all do secretly

I love the compliments but at the same time when someone says something about me losing weight I have to say something like "still got a way to go yet" need to learn to just be grateful people are noticeing

I think its a FAB reason to GET YOUR BUTT IN GEAR and get CD done honey! xxx

I absolutely love getting compliments! I've now learned to just say thank you and be pleased, rather than making a negative comment about having more to lose etc...Your mum and dad will def notice a difference at the end of April!

Corinne x

That doesn't sound awful at all, look forward to it, and enjoy it when it happens!

of course it doesnt sound awful everyone loves compliments and the party is the best place to start getting them - good luck!

on another note my parents live in spain too (so felt like i was reading my own post) i wont see them until june now and they just left end of feb. mine live on the costa brava.

Back